Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny, Equipoise and Achieving Goal

oceandweller4

First of all want to say that I have been viewing for a while but finally joined in. I have alot of questions so here is my first one. Thanks to all for sharing your experiences.

First I am 34 YO, 6"1, 220, about 18% BF (Way high). I have only once about 6 years ago did about 8 weeks of Winny and about 4 weeks in the middle of Deca. I dont remember the exact dosages and do remember getting some decent muscle gains and leaner look. I stopped taking both because I dont seem to have a problem putting on weight (LBM and Fat), and I did not want to get heavier than 225 or so. At the time that I did it I am not sure I had a good target of what I wanted to do so my diet, gear, and training were probably not all focuses on a particular goal since I had none. Now I do and I need your help.

Goal. First of all let me say that I dont care if I am 230 and Ripped to Shreds, I dont want to weight 230, i want to weigh in the 205-210 Range because of a twice operated knee which does not like the extra weight and the fact that I am very active in sports such as basketball and baseball and I cannot afford to be so heavy even if I am ripped. i need to stay more athletic and agile and lean, not so much big. I am already a pretty big guy, I have good muscle mass, and in all honesty besides perhaps traps and some forearms I would be content with my current amount of LBM.

I have been dieting for the last 4 weeks pretty good and getting my serious Cardio and weight training (I can elaborate if need). I have lost 8 pounds and I feel it is mostly from fat, in that time which I am happy about, but I want to take this to another level. I was thinking of trying to cut down another 10Lb's to about 210 before doing any Gear but I am not sure that would be the smartest thing or if I should start the gear now to preserve my muscle.

I have winny and Equipoise, which based on my research and some minor experience with it, i feel would be the best choice for me. REMEMBER I do not want to GAIN any weight, so with this in mind, Here is what I plan to do, feel free to critique and suggest, of course with experience to back it.

GEAR PLAN 1:
4 Weeks Winny 50MG EOD IM
6 Weeks Winny 50MG EOD IM and 200,300,300,400,300,200 Equipoise
2 Weeks Winny 50MG EOD IM
-ECA Stack 3 weeks on 2 weeks off, first week Once a Day before workout, week 2 and 3 BID monday through Friday.
-Trying Guggulsterone per a reccomendation during last week of ECA and during 2 week off period.
-Considering Glucosamine because of warning of Joint paint with Winny and I already have a so so knee.

OR
PLAN 2:
12 Weeks Winny 50MG EOD IM
NO EQUIPOISE since I am trying to loose weight
and same with the ECA and other

DIET:
Calorie deficient diet by approx 500 Calories a Day, concentration on protein and moderate good carbs, with some weekend days above my daily maintenance calorie requirement (little cheating). Trying to drink lots of water as well.

TRAINING:
-Each body part done once a week, 9-12 Sets of each depending on muscle, with moderately heavy lifting of 8-12 reps, with change in about the 4th week to a lighter more fast paced workout
-Minimal Daily Cardio of 45 Mins 5-6 times a week, if work permit I would like to split my cardio into 40 in the AM on empty or protein shake stomach, and maybe ony 30 in the evening post lifting.
-ABS 3x a week (I got some good routines)

HOW MUCH CARDIO CAN I DO on the gear before being counterproductive ?

I think I covered it all. I know this is alot but I feel that all these factors play an important role. Can I lose weight even while doing the gear, is the calories still going to determine this ?

Thanks, eager to hear responses.

Your caloric intake will determine if you gain or lose weight. Once you find you Basal Metabolic Rate you +/- calories based on your activity level and gear usage. Most using EQ find they are HUNGRY all the time and tend to eat more and gain a few pounds. This will tend to be lean mass and not fat aspecially if using EQ + Winnie.

Keep your protein intake high to prevent muscle wasting. 45 minutes of daily cardio is on the high side bor a bulking cycle but would probably help your goal of losing BF% and keeping some muscle.

You may want to consider an anti-catabolic as well like Clen to add to your cycle.

1392477 said:
Your caloric intake will determine if you gain or lose weight. Once you find you Basal Metabolic Rate you +/- calories based on your activity level and gear usage. Most using EQ find they are HUNGRY all the time and tend to eat more and gain a few pounds. This will tend to be lean mass and not fat aspecially if using EQ + Winnie.

Keep your protein intake high to prevent muscle wasting. 45 minutes of daily cardio is on the high side bor a bulking cycle but would probably help your goal of losing BF% and keeping some muscle.

You may want to consider an anti-catabolic as well like Clen to add to your cycle.

I know about the hunger but I will do my best to control appetite and continue in a caloric defecit. Protein I will keep high of course.

As far as Clen for Anticatabolism, most of the studies and reports on this have mixed reports as to its true anticatobolic properties. I may get Clen later, right now I am going with the ECA stack, which by the way what do you guys think about getting rid of the Aspirin ???

MORE MORE MORE

Your cycle needs to be changed. First using EQ for only 6 weeks will do very little. Second you need to take Winstrol ed, not eod, even if it is IM. I would run the EQ for 12 weeks along with test. I would then add the winstrol the last 6-8 weeks at 50 mgs/day. Test is very important for libido and mood. I know you don't want to gain more, but test is the best AAS and anti-catabolic there is.

Point taken about the Test, maybe I will extend the Eq to 8 weeks, I understand the winny at ED instead of EOD but I think I can do well with EOD, remember I want to keep my weight down, and basically cut arouond what I already have, not add. I still think I would add muscle with my Cycle. TEST I understand the befefits but I cant imagine the weight gain on that, I dont think that that is an option.

Makavelli said:
Your cycle needs to be changed. First using EQ for only 6 weeks will do very little. Second you need to take Winstrol ed, not eod, even if it is IM. I would run the EQ for 12 weeks along with test. I would then add the winstrol the last 6-8 weeks at 50 mgs/day. Test is very important for libido and mood. I know you don't want to gain more, but test is the best AAS and anti-catabolic there is.
I believe this post right here is pretty straight on the money

scout69 said:
I believe this post right here is pretty straight on the money

How about the 125Mg Winny from Dpharm, and Test Cypionate 200MG per week, again consider my goal. I dont want to gain weight even if it is all muscle, I dont mind loosing 10-15 Lbs of fat and adding 3,4 lb of muscle but in that ratio some what.

Why such little feedback, I thought I would here from alot more people.

Last edited:
Taking Winstrol eod will have your blood levels all over the place. You won't get the best results and you will get more sides. You want blood levels to be stable. How much you gain is all about your diet. If you don't want to gain then do the cycle I suggested and diet hard. It's that simple. I think you're over analyzing the AAS part and not looking at your diet.

First of all, do not use Winny for 12 weeks! it will Kill your liver.
Second Eq needs to be run AT LEAST 10 weeks, preferably 12 weeks.
thrird, IMO test not necessary.
last, IMO will can be injected eod like i said just my opinion from my experience

so try
weeks 1-12 400mg EQ
weeks 7-12 100mg winny eod or 50mg ed
pct

I think this will be simple and effective given your goals

Makavelli said:
Taking Winstrol eod will have your blood levels all over the place. You won't get the best results and you will get more sides. You want blood levels to be stable. How much you gain is all about your diet. If you don't want to gain then do the cycle I suggested and diet hard. It's that simple. I think you're over analyzing the AAS part and not looking at your diet.

Dieting hard is a given, lets say I decide to do ED 50MG, how long can I do this before affecting my liver and all. Also Should I add Test Cypionate about 200 MG a week during that time. What do you think of doing the Winny Mon-Fri resting weekends, and also how about Drinking the Injectable because otherwise that is alot if Pinching ? I got Dpharm 125MG perhaps drink 1/2 CC ED (62.5MG) minus whatever the liver kills off should be close to 50MG that actually gets absorbed ?

Also how many weeks should I do this for, and tell me what you think about adding Test Cyp.

Top Bottom