Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny during PCT?

Cpwrestlin88

Title says it all. Will winny work during a PCT along w/ whatever brand of anti-estro? The reason I ask is because while im "off" i'd still like to be able to keep building at a pretty steady rate, and since winny has no aroma/estro side effects, i wondered if it would be a no-no to take during PCT.

Thanks in advance

Title says it all. Will winny work during a PCT along w/ whatever brand of anti-estro? The reason I ask is because while im "off" i'd still like to be able to keep building at a pretty steady rate, and since winny has no aroma/estro side effects, i wondered if it would be a no-no to take during PCT.

Thanks in advance

It is not considered a PCT if you are still on an AAS...
Genious..

Get sarm s1 and s4 if you want to gain in PCT..

Sorry, didnt mean to sound ignorant, I was just wondering if it would help cut the estro down. Yes, after re-reading my OP, i realise how stupid it sounded by the way i phrased it, and i know, i'd be running while on PCT. Like i said, just wondered if it would help w/ anti-estro and so on

Ok, dont look at it as a PCT, let me phrase it this way. After I run a test/deca or test/anabol cycle, would running winny help w/ estro/gyno?

Cycle would be

wk1-10 sus250 @ 750mg/wk
wk1-8 Deca @ 500mg/wk
wk1-4 anabol @ 30mg/ED
wk11-15 winny @ 30mg/ed
wk15-20 clomid @ 50mg/ed

would the winny help reduce the estro/gyno from the sus/deca/anabol?

Cycle would be

wk1-10 sus250 @ 750mg/wk
wk1-8 Deca @ 500mg/wk
wk1-4 anabol @ 30mg/ED
wk11-15 winny @ 30mg/ed
wk15-20 clomid @ 50mg/ed

would the winny help reduce the estro/gyno from the sus/deca/anabol?

LOL, so your "hardening up", that is not part of PCT or PCT...

Yes, i would be hardening up, but i know that running anything for a consecutive 15 weeks is risky, and while im not prone to gyno and the like, i by no means immune to it either, and i know winny has no reported side effects concerning things of that nature, i didnt know if it would help reduce it.

Yes, i would be hardening up, but i know that running anything for a consecutive 15 weeks is risky, and while im not prone to gyno and the like, i by no means immune to it either, and i know winny has no reported side effects concerning things of that nature, i didnt know if it would help reduce it.

How is it risky to run AAS for 15 weeks??

Up to 20 weeks is actually quite common man..

Winny is good to take as the final ester clears. You then want to stop running it.

Top Bottom