Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Will T3 or clen show up??

flyin j said:
Will T3 or Clen show up on a standard piss test for a job??


If there testing for them, then yes. Clen stays detected for 4 days after last intake. Don't know how long T3 stays detected in the urine. I wouldn't worry about the urine test unless your applying for a government job or something...
 
mr. snakes said:
If there testing for them, then yes. Clen stays detected for 4 days after last intake. Don't know how long T3 stays detected in the urine. I wouldn't worry about the urine test unless your applying for a government job or something...


A friend of mine has random testing at work and is worried I think its just a standard piss test. On a standard urine test they only really look for weed, cocaine, and pills, stuff lke that right??
 
flyin j said:
A friend of mine has random testing at work and is worried I think its just a standard piss test. On a standard urine test they only really look for weed, cocaine, and pills, stuff lke that right??


Yup, on standard urine test their only testing for rec drugs like weed, coke, stuff like that.............
 
Top Bottom