Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Ostarine, S4, or GW50 keep you up?

Brianapop

I can't find the answer to this question. So would any of the 3 SARMs cause you not to be able to fall asleep? They give you energy and endurance so I'm a little worried. For example: (though I know totally different category and it's the additives and caffeine in them) but energy drinks keep me up till 4am if I consume them at past 5pm, stupid low tolerance since I don't drink them often. Would the energy surge from the SARMs cause the same thing?

Lol I know what you mean with the caffeine, shoot one time I took a pre workout product at 12:00 in the afternoon and could t fall asleep Til 1:00 after I layed in bed for 3 hours. But I noticed when I got on the ECA stack that if I take my dose in the morning first thing after I rise I eventually have the opposite problem I take my last dose of ECA around 3:30 but honestly I crash really hard around 6:00. So just an FYI if you do decide to take caffinated products or do the ECA stack haha.

The George W did in fact keep me up when taken late. I only did it twice and it happened both times (taken after 4).

The George W did in fact keep me up when taken late. I only did it twice and it happened both times (taken after 4).

Hmm interesting. I guess trial and error. Though if does keep me up ill get all wound up and pissed lol never fails, think of Bruce almighty when he is jumping around in the bed. "Why the bloody hell can I not fall asleep!! Stop thinking brain!!"

I do take a preworkout right now, hemavol but it contains no caffeine so I don't have a problem with it at all it's pretty nice, gets me out of the funk after working in the warehouse all day without making me feel like I chugged two monsters

No, none of them are/have any stimulant properties, and insomnia is not side effect associated with any of them.

Though on first weeks when I first time researched GW, I felt so extremely energetic that I remember I stayed up longer than usual, and waked up earlier, so I slept less overall for few weeks. Not insomnia at all, I could have slept if I just wanted to, I just felt so damn good I didn't want to waste my time being a sleep, lol!
After two weeks at max on GW research, I gave some thought to it, and fixed my sleeping pattern to normal without any problem.
So I don't think any SARM or GW-501516 would actually cause insomnia I have never seen before anyone mentioning trouble sleeping on them, generally people feel really good on SARMs and when you notice the incredible endurance and energy boost from GW you might feel like you don't need as much sleep as you did before. Energy you get from researching GW is not comparable to any stimulant energy (caffeine, Clen, DMAA, ephedrine etc.) which can cause some really annoying problems with insomnia. There's just not anything similar to GW, it's remarkably different from stims, and completely in the league of its own.

Yes, like you can probably tell if you red this far I really love GW, and can't wait to get started on my next research project on it, lol! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom