Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will i lose gains?

bigduck said:
satch ive done just one and dont plan on doing another one(at least not for a very long time) so can i take you up on your offer.

lol

its a tough question to ask, will i lose all my gains?. The people who usually reply to this question have Done many cycles, so what do they know? of course they didnt lose their gains from their first cycle. They have done many cycles. If you are at your genetic limit, then you more then likely lose everything you gained while on a cycle. On the other hand, if you are nowhere near your genetic limit, then you will gain, and keep your gains with the proper steps.

If you've done one cycle and dont plan on doing another one...why are you cruising the anabolic forum? You must really not want to do it again, or is this like your anabolics anonymous?

i dont plan on doing another one(at least for a while) because im young and i did mine too early. i am here because i want to learn how to get bigger and stronger and meet some people with the same intrests that i have, so i guess it is like anabolics annonymous.

this may just sound ignorant and stupid, but because i want to try it, probably like 90 percent of you. i may not be at my genetic limit but, getting big fast is always a plus.

Will u loose your gains? Keep eating at leasy 1g of protein per llb of body weight after cycle as this will keep your muscles fed on maintenance. Take at least clomid as this will help prevent a test crash. I took deca along side my cycle as I was worried about losing muscle post cycle.

As for $5,000 you'll definately do another cycle. I said I wouldn't but I wanna get bigger. Its something about the human greed, once you get to where you want , cars, house etc you always want a bigger and better one.

yeah true, but ive got other expenses, that is what will keep me from doing more cycles, is money, and im not the biggest fan of needles but i can handle them

If you haven't reached your genetic limits, you should keep all your gains if you keep your diet and training on track post-cycle.

Tip .. Make sure you have EVERYTHING before you start. Juice, ancillaries, supplements, etc. You will be kicking yourself if you start to develop gyno or massive water bloat and have to halt your cycle due to a lack of proper measures.

Good luck !

Top Bottom