Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why the hell would you buy Finaplix gold?

Kakdiesel

Banned
I am curious to this..i know its a new product that has a total of 3000 mg of Tren (100mg/ ml in a 30 ml bottle) which is only 3 grams of Fina..

and I've seen the prices go for about 300 plus..

You can make the shit easily at 75 mg/ml at close to 50ml for about 120 bucks...

i've made plenty of it for friends and have hooked them up.

Can anybody else tell me why they would buy it?? just curious..

for people that dont want to make it themselves... agree the kits are simple, but if you dont feel comfortable with them (which a lot of people probably dont) then its an expensive but less labor/skill intensive option..

I understand that...see i'm just thinking out loud i guess...i charge my friends 175 bucks a bottle and make close to 50 bucks profit..which they dont mind...

i guess i wish I could just sell to those knuckleheads who buy finaplix gold from sources etc..make some loot and save THEM money heeheheh..

woops..this isnt meant to be a source post! disregard! LOL

Kakdiesel said:

i guess i wish I could just sell to those knuckleheads who buy finaplix gold from sources etc..make some loot and save THEM money heeheheh..

Well, I'm one of those knuckleheads who buys the fina gold...I've tried 100mg/ml premade fina from 2 different sources and I didn't like them as well as the gold...Then again, I only pay about $190 a bottle...

IronFist said:

Well, I'm one of those knuckleheads who buys the fina gold...I've tried 100mg/ml premade fina from 2 different sources and I didn't like them as well as the gold...Then again, I only pay about $190 a bottle...

the knuckhead comment was not a flame..so sorry about that..

and yeah you're lucky if yo'ure only paying 190 for the bottle..but not many sources sell it for that much...

i can only speak for my friends who have used the Kakky brew and have enjoyed great results..thats all...i'm sure fina gold is ag reat product..however the price is my only critique about it..

Kakdiesel said:

the knuckhead comment was not a flame..so sorry about that..

and yeah you're lucky if yo'ure only paying 190 for the bottle..but not many sources sell it for that much...

i can only speak for my friends who have used the Kakky brew and have enjoyed great results..thats all...i'm sure fina gold is ag reat product..however the price is my only critique about it..

No offense taken bro, i knew you were goofin around...:)

Top Bottom