Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Why must you have carbs on Trex?

LeanforLife

New member
My girlfriend surprised me with a trip for my bday three weeks out. I was ( 1 week ago) around 14-15% and not looking good at all. I have been on a keto diet since i found out because thats the fastest way i know to lose pounds. I wanted to add Trex but I want to know its worth it. If it just means you go hype I can be fine with that as I already take a lot of ALA but I was wondering what other effects + or - carbs have with it.
 
Glucorell/ALA+Carbs = Effects of keto diet (lowering plasma insulin) while eating carbs and T-REX + Carbs = more fat burning as Ulter likes to say "Fat burns in the fire of carbs"

Still works with a keto diet btw, you just dont "feel" it as much but belive me, it works.
 
MrMakaveli said:
Glucorell/ALA+Carbs = Effects of keto diet (lowering plasma insulin) while eating carbs and T-REX + Carbs = more fat burning as Ulter likes to say "Fat burns in the fire of carbs"

Still works with a keto diet btw, you just dont "feel" it as much but belive me, it works.


What were your results on Keto?

Also a side question, with only three weeks should I go straight keto or carbup once a week. I am not really concerned about muscle loss, despite not having much,
 
LeanforLife said:
What were your results on Keto?

Also a side question, with only three weeks should I go straight keto or carbup once a week. I am not really concerned about muscle loss, despite not having much,

Cutting now. Hard to quantiy effects of T-rex but cardio is a breeze and I'm about 2 weeks ahead of where I hoped to be at this time when I started. Also sweating ALL the time.

I'd carb up at the end of the first week then cut w/o a carb up the final 2 of the three, especially if your not overly concerned with muscle loss.
 
Well I got my bottle last night. Took 1 around 5 pm didn't feel anything. Took another at 7pm. I felt slightly warmer but it may have been placebo affect. This morning I took 2 at 830 am by 930 am I don't feel anything. Keep in my i am on no carbs or less than 60 atleast but this stuff better work because it was not cheap and hydroxycut always worked for me but I opted for this stuff. I could go through a bottle of this stuff extremely quickly!
 
21 carbs? Bro if you want to "feel" the Thermorexin, which BTW is not necessary for it to work well, try 60-90g carbs and 32oz of water. Also, you'll sweat a whole lot more during your workout. If you find yourself making more trips to the bathroom then you'll know it's speeding up your metabolism and you're on your way.
 
1:30 took two more. havent been to the gym yet. Tomorrow morning will tell, I am going to stop at 8 caps today. I will take my last two at four. I am having some gas or I was last night after my first two caps.
 
ulter said:
Take the Thermorexin and then take a bottle of Gatorade to the gym tomorrow and drink it while you train and post what happened.


I am guessing I am going to sweat like a pig? But does that make it work any better or is it a better option to stay w/o carbs and not experience any discomfort?
 
i want to try t-rex but being in canada the price is just to steep for me :( it would cost me about $125 canadian for a months supply......i just cant justify it right now. So a way i go with my EC+Y stack
 
HOly shit dude ... 8 per day is a lot, you must have been a spead freak before? I feel it 30 mins after taking 1. Heat waves that it. When I am training or doing cardio I feel like an inferno.
 
8!!! If I took 8 a day I probably would feel like beating the hell out of someone or something. This stuff gives me major roid rage if I take more than 4.
 
Well today I am taking it with it carbs and so we will see. I am was perfectly calm all day yesterday. I am having 2 then cereal and toast and going to the gym today.
 
Here is what I have eaten and I am now going to the gym.


Food Name Servings Serving Size Cals Fat Carb Prot
Frosted Mini-Wheats cuppiecesQuantity not specified 180 1 44 5
Rice Crispies literfl ozcuppintquartgallontablespoonteaspoon 187 1 42 3
Milk, nonfat, fluid, without added vitamin A (fat free or skim) cupquart 129 1 18 13
Jams and preserves, apricot tablespoonpacket (0.5 oz) 97 0 26 0
Bread, Boston Brown sliceQuantity not specified 176 1 39 5
Totals 768 f 4 c168 p25

and 500 mg of ala, that is more carbs than I have taken in the entire week combined.
 
that's not my diet I just used whatever was in the house to get carbs in me before this workout so I can feel these two trex.
 
I took one more, for a total of three before my workout. i had a great workout partially because of trex and partially because of the first carbs I have had in two weeks. I warmed up a bit. I had my gf take 1 and she really enjoyed it. She ran for 20 mins at 5.8 mph which she cannot normally do with her hydroxycut (ephedra free) at @ 157 bpm. We both had carbs this morning. She normally runs at 4.5 for 15 mins. I know this stuff works, it is also very cool in vancouver right now. At this rate I will be done my trex before I go to San Diego on the 9th. So I guess I will tell now. I would be happy if this stuff worked very well and I could be on right up until summer. I am around 13-14% right now @ 171 lbs. With my schedule I can't get in the gym too much. 5 days a week is extemely good for me. A lot of the time I get in 4 times and do cardio and maybe 2-3 to lift. When I get back from SD on march 22 I want to continue to get as ripped as possible. My next event is in late may. Hopefully I can get down to around 7 % by late may. From April to July I want to stay lean and maybe put on a few lbs for going to Thailand in July. So when i get back form SD I will be back on here with my stats after living in it up in SD and will need more help dropping the BF.
 
PS. My girlfriend is very sensitive to ECA's etc.

As for chemical drugs, we both have done coke about 5-6 times in our lives and ecstacey around 6-7. Nothing in the last few years though. So my CNS is not shot by any means.
 
I was worried I would but I didn't. I don't do any AS because test and eq wigged me out so bad I am almost lost everything/everyone in my life.
 
Top Bottom