Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why most pro athletes, actors, musicians, and the like suck

Freak Show

For some reason, America has chosen to idolize anyone in the entertainment industry. Isn't it amazing how these people can do these unspeakable things and yet return to stardom shortly after (case in point: Eddie Murphy, Tim Allen, Hugh Grant, Darryl Strawberry) The list goes on and on. Think if that were some shmuck on the street. His ass would be rottin in jail. They wouldn't get some fuckin pass like these assholes regularly do.
Why should these people make so much money? How is it what they do is so much more important than a teacher, police officer, fire fighter, physical therapist, doctor? These are the people making a REAL difference in peoples lives. What do athletes teach us? How to take advantage of women. What do actors teach us? Divorce and drug addiction is ok. Seriously, how do these people improve society? Do they mold and shape our future by teaching kids? Do they save lives? NO! They don't offer SHIT!! So why do they have all the respect and money? They don't deserve it! They only give a shit about one thing: themselves. Pro athletes, actors, musicians can all kiss my ass! If I saw you on the street I wouldn't look twice. I'd rather look up to EMT's, nurses, and hell even bus drivers!

theyre looked up to cuz they "seem" to have what most people want... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. They get that cuz theyre "good" at what they do. Respect, if they dont get it, they buy it. I hear what your saying.

But you can't eat popcorn and watch an EMT do their thing.

It all boils down to one thing.....MONEY......you think if an EMT went to an agent and said "I want you to represent me" the agent would say" for what?" They can't make anybody any kind of money.....witch leads me to my next point...America is so jaded by the media and the like that they actually think that Ben Fuckin Affleck is this huge talent and deserves respect...fuck him!!! You're right people who make a difference in our lives, who put thier life on the line everyday are the ones who should be in the limelight....but look at the ratio of cops, emt's, doctors, etc. to those in hollywood....not everybody makes to hollywood....but alot make it in other things..........anyway, what I'm trying to say is Hollywood can kiss my ass and eveyone else can save my ass

Supply and Demand..... who is going to pay to watch a cop write parking tickets all day...... who is going to pay to watch a teacher correct papers...... what is something worth? What someone will pay for it that's what.

So next time you want to blame a singer, actor, sports figure etc...... remember we are the ones that provide them with the cash. If we don't buy they don't get paid. As for all your other BS about what do athletes do etc... etc...... Well for one I know a shit load of them do charity events, donate lots of their time, and money to organizations, schools, communities, etc.... So don't stereotype the few FUCK UPS that you read about the bad that they do with all of the good guys that you never hear about because it isn't "newsworthy"

Sounds like you are a very bitter person. Is it about the money..... or did you get jail time while someone walked?

maybe we should go back to what the Romans did, and have gladiators and feed women and children to hungry lions to satisfy our desire for raw carnage, instead of footbal, hockey, etc.

The only thing that bothers me about celebrities is when they start spouting off about politics, the poor etc and everyone thinks that because they are celebrities that their word is gold. Or like when Oprah or Rosie spout off some special interest shit and the audience applauses like a bunch of sheep because Oprah or Rosie said it.

Fuck half these celebrities are illiterate self absorbed half wits like the rest of us. Just the fact that they are in the spotlight do people take what they say as gospel.

As far as the money part well they make themselves that valuable thru marketing and the demand for themselves as a product. If I had access to an audience of potential customers in the millions I would take advantage of that too.

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR, BUT...

The pessimism/bitterness on this board is second to none...There is no greater percentage of "famous" people that suck than their are "regular" people that suck. Yet, it's fun for y'all to look down on them, since they're more successful than you. It's very sad, in my opinion. Why care? If you are so high and mighty--not to flame--why even bother complaining? Just go and do something about it...

As for the envy these "people" get, there's nothing wrong with admiration. If you live vicariously through ANYTHING though, it becomes pathetic. I love watching professional sports, the feats that some of those men/women succeed in...I love watching big blockbuster movies, and going to huge concerts. Those things are called RELEASES, and nothing more...

Spend more time looking down on the average, overweight, lazy, apathetic American, who has interest in the betterment of anything, no concern for his/her own well-being, nor for this amazing country. Fuck those people, not the "powerful" that are just doing what makes them money...

I'm sure you wouldn't take all that money if you were in their position, though...riiiiight?!?!

PERSONALLY, I HATE MOST PRO ATHLETES (NFL PLAYERS). I DEAL WITH THEM ALL THE TIME SO MY JUDGEMENT HAS ATLEAST SOME CREDIBILITY!!!

Top Bottom