Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why men want women who don't want money

A lot of people on this thread do not have a clue as to what it takes to love someone more than themselves and marry that person for life. When you find that person, money doesn't matter. Sorry to spoil everybody's parade.

polarpixie said:
Hey, all guys who want a woman who doesn't want money, listen up, because I am an attractive woman who is not into materialistic things, so let's hook up!!! Oh...by the way, I am not drop dead gorgeous nor do I have big boobs....hey, where you going???

Just making a point. ;)

Sorry, but i'm outta here......i'm happy to pay for someone that is georgeous and has big tits.

I live by the mantra that if it flies, fucks or floats, rent it don't buy it.

Mysterio said:
Wow i wish I knew more women like you polar! :(
Aww...they are more out there. :) As for me, I probably have plenty of faults to make up for that tho.

HumorMe said:
A lot of people on this thread do not have a clue as to what it takes to love someone more than themselves and marry that person for life. When you find that person, money and BIG BOOBS doesn't matter. Sorry to spoil everybody's parade.
AMEN!!!!
lol...

I have to add one more thing tho since I stated in another thread that money DOES matter, but only to the extent that it does not strain your relationship with each other if there was a serious lack of it. No one wants to deal with being broke all the time.

polarpixie said:

AMEN!!!!
lol...

I have to add one more thing tho since I stated in another thread that money DOES matter, but only to the extent that it does not strain your relationship with each other if there was a serious lack of it. No one wants to deal with being broke all the time.

:FRlol: :FRlol:

You are right!
Relationship's are 110% all the time by both people involved. After 15 years of marriage....I still open doors for her, I still treat her like we are still dating and in a sense we still are.

Saying, "I am not spending my money....or.....I am not opening doors for her because she has two good arms to do it for herself" is being just plain selfish. It takes a mighty big man to open a door for a woman these days.

vinylgroover said:

Sorry, but i'm outta here......i'm happy to pay for someone that is georgeous and has big tits.

I live by the mantra that if it flies, fucks or floats, rent it don't buy it.

A-HA! JUST AS I SUSPECTED!!! Although I have to say, that was a little disappointing coming from you. I didn't think you were like that.

Oh well. :eek:

HumorMe said:
Relationship's are 110% all the time by both people involved. After 15 years of marriage....I still open doors for her, I still treat her like we are still dating and in a sense we still are.

Your wife is one lucky lady! I hope I find a guy who thinks like you one of these days. :)

polarpixie said:

Your wife is one lucky lady! I hope I find a guy who thinks like you one of these days. :)

Thanks pixie!

I'm sure a lot of these blow hards on this board are just saying these things to make them feel better about themselves. Probably everyone of them are pushovers when it comes to women. They just haven't found the right one yet but they(men and women) are out there.

I find it intriguing, two people from two different parts of the country or world happen to meet each other somewhere and fall in love and get married forever. I'm from Texas and my wife is from South Carolina. We happened to meet each other and have been together for the last 21 years(6 years of dating and 15 years of marriage).

polarpixie said:

A-HA! JUST AS I SUSPECTED!!! Although I have to say, that was a little disappointing coming from you. I didn't think you were like that.

Oh well. :eek:

I was joking. Too many of these threads of late. Too much seriousness. As far as the girls around here polar, you are among the very few cool one's. Don't read too much into my sarcasm:)

HumorMe said:
We happened to meet each other and have been together for the last 21 years(6 years of dating and 15 years of marriage).

21 YEARS?!?!?! OH MY GOD, HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?!?! Just kidding. :lmao:

How and where did you happen to meet?

vinylgroover said:
I was joking. Too many of these threads of late. Too much seriousness. As far as the girls around here polar, you are among the very few cool one's. Don't read too much into my sarcasm:)
That's cool...I wasn't sure because you attacked me on some other thread too. :( BYGONES!

polarpixie said:
Hey, all guys who want a woman who doesn't want money, listen up, because I am an attractive woman who is not into materialistic things, so let's hook up!!! Oh...by the way, I am not drop dead gorgeous nor do I have big boobs....hey, where you going???

Just making a point. ;)

I'm still here.:)

Top Bottom