Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why is everyone so pissed

ironbull112

why is everyone so pissed because the ironbull spoke his mind? why does that guy dunkin think that anyone who comes on here and speaks there mind are dicks? maybe because when someone does speak their mind it ruins the 40 percent of members in here that live in their little elite fitness fantasy world? maybe because its when someone doesnt come on here and kiss ass it shows that maybe they arent all 250 lbs, the strongest guys in their gym,can kick anyones ass, can fuck any girl they want, make 100,000 a year and have 10 inch dicks. what i just described is your average elite forum user, sorry guys but i for one am not going to come in here and talk to you like youre the shit because you made up some persona on a computer. this post is not directed towards everyone on this board but i will be able to tell from the replies who it is meant for.

Okay I meet 3 of your 5 criteria..... I doubt if I could kick "anyone's ass", I mean Jackie Chan could make me a walking dribble glass if he wanted to but not bad for an old - fart!!! And I doubt that I can get any girl I wanted, I still havent layed the chicks from Friends, Charmed and all those playboy models!!! :)

Oh and I'm not pissed at you.....

Top Bottom