Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why i think homosexuals are gay

duritz said:
I just do... the end

Why I think you are a fucking idiot...I just do the end.
I never thought it was possible to have suck a strong hatred towards another member but you have proven that theory wrong. All your posts are nothing but B.S. and everytime I click on one of your ignorant topics thinking it will be in depth and informative I want to :destroy: you. I'm sure Goatslayer concurs.
Thankyou. That is all.

Re: Re: Why i think homosexuals are gay

MFMan said:

Why I think you are a fucking idiot...I just do the end.
I never thought it was possible to have suck a strong hatred towards another member but you have proven that theory wrong. All your posts are nothing but B.S. and everytime I click on one of your ignorant topics thinking it will be in depth and informative I want to :destroy: you. I'm sure Goatslayer concurs.
Thankyou. That is all.

did anyone ask u??
this sounds like gmanlax about 2 months ago... get over it

AAP said:

The sad thing is VegasBoi does himself in all the time. What good is a flame fest if your opponent makes himself look like a bigger idiot than you can?

LOL; I've almost put him on ignore because he is soooooo dumb and his spiling andgrmr ar is soo bat that it makes I sick to read.

Top Bottom