Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does to me? It's so frustrating?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Today I did chest and biceps. I completed my training at 4pm. I've since then had two complete meals. 5 hours later and I still cannot feel my arms. I'm having lots of trouble doing things because I simply do not have any arms at the moment.

This problem happens to me with regardless of what body part I do in the day. If I do legs at 6am, I won't have legs for the whole entire day!

This wasn't always like this. I remember training a body part and not having that body part cooperate with me for a couple of hours. Now that I'm older, that specific body part, is useless for the whole day.

What gives? Is this a hormone deficiency? A thyroid problem?

what do you mean you can't feel your arms?

I can't use them. I try to open things. Lift things up. Drive. I can't even put on soap and shampoo when I'm showering. My arms or whatever body part is dead is useless.

Hope I was able to clarify. Its difficult to explain.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Doesn't have anything to do with hormones or thyroids... Its the wiring. You're not getting enough blood flow to the area, that or there's an underlying nerve issue.

Resolved the problem last night. It was already midnight and I was still going through the same problem. Decided to take 50mcg of cytomel, and the problem went away in 20 minutes.

I've been on thyroid meds now for 3 years. Doc and I have are having trouble finding the correct dosage. I'm taking high doses of T3. He says that it isn't good, but he isn't the doc that relies so much on blood work. He relies more on how the patient feels.

After doing some research last night, I've read that some people take up to 120mcg of cytomel per day.

Top Bottom