Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you guys take prohormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal Juicer

I have alot of respect for guys who are natural. I've worked an GNC for a few years and know the value of antioxidants, efas, ala, minerals, and of course creatine and protein.

I just dont understand why someone, especially on this anabolic board, would take any prohormones. The only benefit is that they are legal. They cost more, are much less effective, and more "dangerous" than pharmaceutical aas. AAS are pharmaceuticals made in sterile labs by professional companies like Organon and Schering. Prohormones are made who knows where by anyone and contain god knows what. There is no comparison between the sterility, potency, and reliability of pharmaceuticals to supplements. I'm not talking about underground or vet shit, human drugs.

If any prohormone could deliver the "steroid like" effects they claim, then they would deliver the "steroid like" sides that go with the gains. All this "just like nandrolone but with no side effects" bullshit is crazy because if it were like deca, you would get the sides that go with it. The reason you dont get sides is because its not like real juice.

I dont understand how you can spend money on the newest cutting edge prohormone that claims to be as close to real juice as humanly possible when it doesnt compare to dbol made in the fifties.

Why try so hard to get something close to a steroid when you can get the real thing for the past half century?

The epitome is vpx shit with the hilarious names (para-deca?) that comes with a syringe. Give me a fucking break. Are you playing steroids now or something? Anyone that feels "hardcore"because they measure their "gear" with a dr. barbie accessory has serious issues.

The only benefit is the legal aspect. And anyone that boasts they are all natural when they are on andro, nor-andro, 1-ad, and 1-test is full of shit.

I like to spend my money on all the "healthy" supplements like efas and antioxidants and when it comes to anabolics, go with the pros.

Let me know the logic of why some of you take prohormones.

Thanks.

Last edited:
They are legal, easily obtainable, and likely to contain what they are supposed to.

You are quite right, however, on your "no side effects" comment. Anyone who understands how androgens work knows how idiotic that is.

Par Deus said:
They are legal, easily obtainable, and likely to contain what they are supposed to.

You are quite right, however, on your "no side effects" comment. Anyone who understands how androgens work knows how idiotic that is.

But if the compounds dont work then what is the point? Smilax is legal, easily obtainable and likely to contain what it is supposed to, but it doesnt do anything.

Why not spend your money on quality protein, glutamine, creatine, efas, and a premium multi vitamin? All are proven, effective, beneficial and completely safe and have no effect on hormones.

Its sad to see newbies saying "holy shit, this is banned from ncaa and olympic competition!!! It must be hardcore!!! And it says not to take for more than 4 weeks then CYCLE it!!!! Thats what you do with steroids. Fuckin A, this shit is like steroids. And it sounds like a chemical, 1-test, not hydroxycut, not hott stuff, 1-test!! I am going to get fucking huge!!!

1-test IS a steroid, it is probably very close in potency to trenbolone. It was found 7+ times as anabolic as testosterone in a levator ani study.

When, I was in college, I did 300mg/week of enanthate, along with 1/2 tab/day of Anadrol and, not counting the 10 extra pounds of water retention, ONE+ blew it away.

You can choose to believe that or not. But, if you would like, here is feedback from users gathered from various message boards, complete with links to the original posts -- I have no control over the content of any of these boards.

http://www.avantlabs.com/avant_labs/one_feedback.htm

If you still think comparing it to smilax is appropriate after reading that, there is no need for me to comment further.

People use it because they see results for me, I always see results when cycling off the products and getting back on. When someone at the gym says man you are getting big and ripped I make it no secret what I take. I am not afraid to admit that I am not all natural. Damn who that competes is?? What is natural is a good question?

Natural is taking foods only and no supplementation at all, that includes vitamins. I don't know anyone that does. I make it a point many of the stuff that I take that are supplements are in foods, but you would have to consume so much just to get and equal amount of that in your body.

I have met a former body builder and he is a big guy who has competed, he is also a Dr as Diet nutritionist. He does not believe in the Andro supplements, he thinks it is bull shit. Well I always point out that when I weighed 192lb and started taking Andro in 3 stack bottles from Max Muscle when they first came out, and taking my protein eating correct, how in the hell did I go up to 220lb in 3 months. That is putting on 28 lbs in 3 months. No it was not fat, all my lifting in weight went up big time. I grew in my arms, legs, every where.

Go figure!!

Par Deus said:
1-test IS a steroid, it is probably very close in potency to trenbolone. It was found 7+ times as anabolic as testosterone in a levator ani study.

When, I was in college, I did 300mg/week of enanthate, along with 1/2 tab/day of Anadrol and, not counting the 10 extra pounds of water retention, ONE+ blew it away.

You can choose to believe that or not. But, if you would like, here is feedback from users gathered from various message boards, complete with links to the original posts -- I have no control over the content of any of these boards.

http://www.avantlabs.com/avant_labs/one_feedback.htm

If you still think comparing it to smilax is appropriate after reading that, there is no need for me to comment further.

I dont think you understand what anabolic means as it relates to muscle growth. Steroids are described as "anabolic" in relationship with their androgenic properties. Highly anabolic compounds like deca, winstrol, and primobolan are condsidered so because they are low androgenic. Test, A-50, and Dbol are considered androgens because they are highly androgenic.

They are still very highly anabolic, much more that "anabolic" compounds.

The claim that 1-Test or any compound in "7X as anabolic as test" is laughable because the product would also be 7X as estrogenic as test provided that it is not a nor-test derivitive.

Your hormones and body work a certain way. No supplement no matter how cool the ad is can trick your testicles and hypothalmus.

The message board is a good example of what I'm taking about. Drugs are supported my double blind, placebo studies conducted by professional scientists throughout a series of stages taking years and costing millions of dollars. They must be proven to be effective and meet a safety standard established by medical associations. Pharmaceuticals are approved and chosed based on this research. They are not used because some kid says "this shit rocks!"

With the smilax thing I just meant that it met his reasons to use prohormones: legal, available, contained what it said. It wasnt about its or 1-tests effectiveness.

I'm still stuck with only one logical reason, legality/availibility.

Immortal Juicer said:
I dont think you understand what anabolic means as it relates to muscle growth. Steroids are described as "anabolic" in relationship with their androgenic properties. Highly anabolic compounds like deca, winstrol, and primobolan are condsidered so because they are low androgenic.

If I might jump in Par. The studies looked at anabolic (myotropic) potency, not anabolic to androgenic ratio.

Test, A-50, and Dbol are considered androgens because they are highly androgenic.

Dbol is actually considered an anabolic, not an androgen.

The claim that 1-Test or any compound in "7X as anabolic as test" is laughable because the product would also be 7X as estrogenic as test provided that it is not a nor-test derivitive.

It is only laughable because in the real world estrogenic drugs are better for building mass for a variety of reasons. The rest of the statement makes no sense though. I don't even know how to comment on it.

Your hormones and body work a certain way. No supplement no matter how cool the ad is can trick your testicles and hypothalmus.

1-Test is a steroid. It only tricks you testicles and hypothalamus in stopping the release of testosterone and gonadotropic hormones. Same for all PH's.

The message board is a good example of what I'm taking about. Drugs are supported my double blind, placebo studies conducted by professional scientists throughout a series of stages taking years and costing millions of dollars. They must be proven to be effective and meet a safety standard established by medical associations. Pharmaceuticals are approved and chosed based on this research. They are not used because some kid says "this shit rocks!"

You statement makes little sense because 1) For years studies conflicted as to whether or not steroids could even build muscle and 2) it assumes that steroids not FDA approved should be useless, or are not supported by controlled studies, which is ridiculous. The studies come first, approval later. There is no way every AAS shown to be effective in studies could be approved for sale as a drug, as the market would be flooded and financially ruinous for steroid manufacturers. It is a business, not a contest.

- Bill Llewellyn

Immortal Juicer

Get U Sum 1-test put it into an injection,, like from A.. And then come back and tell us how weak it is..... It is about as strong as they come.. It is not a prohormone,, I have done many cycles with reall AAS and this stuff has proven to be better than most..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom