Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you guys like adderllin?

L

lartinos

The energy, focus, or the thermo effect or a combination of the three.
When I'm cutting I love thermo effect, otherwise the thermo effect can be a bit annoying.
I most like the energy and focus, when cutting I drink it with green tea and sometimes I'll even throw in some Clen if I think I can handle it.
My GF likes to take it on and with forged burner.

I hadn't gotten around to trying Adderlin, but I'm looking to order some for my next cut. How does it compare to other weight loss stims?

I hadn't gotten around to trying Adderlin, but I'm looking to order some for my next cut. How does it compare to other weight loss stims?

I meant like "about" adderllin when I started the thread sorry, I am posting from my phone here at the airport. The experience with adderllin is different than other stims, but the same in that some love it and sone hate it just like the other stims.Occasionally it can tweak me out, but it usually gives me clean energy without the crash that I hate from other products. The thermogenic effect can be pretty intense and the focus is an added benefit.

Have you tried out PES Alpha T2/Shift? I was thinking of possibly stacking one or the other with adderllin when I ran it. More than likely it would be Shift since it's stim-less.

I must agree with Lartinos. But what makes it stand out for me is the clean energi plus I'm always in a good mood with adderllin.
Oh, almost forgot: Any of you tried El Tigre ECA stack? Wonder if its any good.

Not bashing, so dont take it that way, but I'll tell you guys that for me personally, Adderlin has ZERO effect on me. I take two upon waking 30 minutes prior to fast cardio, and I don't "feel" a thing. No elevated internal temp, extra energy, nothing. Now my fiancé on the other hand definitely feels it, but she's super sensitive to stims.

I've been a long time customer of Need2's stuff, and this is the only thing that hasn't produced results.

I know stimulants affect people differently. Personally I love the Burner and Need2Slin for my weight loss supplements.

Not bashing, so dont take it that way, but I'll tell you guys that for me personally, Adderlin has ZERO effect on me. I take two upon waking 30 minutes prior to fast cardio, and I don't "feel" a thing. No elevated internal temp, extra energy, nothing. Now my fiancé on the other hand definitely feels it, but she's super sensitive to stims.

I've been a long time customer of Need2's stuff, and this is the only thing that hasn't produced results.

I know stimulants affect people differently. Personally I love the Burner and Need2Slin for my weight loss supplements.

Supps are a strange thing, Not everyone will like them all.
It is a common occurence for those that re-order adderllin to buy two at a time though. So if it is not for everyone, but it is the best OTC thing going for many.

Top Bottom