Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you do steroids?

Why do you do steroids??

• Strictly appearance/opp. sex/confidence

Votes: 87 21.2%
  • Strictly athletic performance/strength

Votes: 26 6.3%
  • Combo of both but, more towards appearance

Votes: 199 48.4%
  • Combo of both but, more towards performance/strength

Votes: 63 15.3%
  • Want to/currently compete professionally

Votes: 21 5.1%
  • Bandwagon all the way!

Votes: 12 2.9%

• Total voters
It's the feeling...you know the one...

walking through the gym after completing a set you never thought you would touch a couple years ago...everyone watches your every move....the sticks in the gym wonder what your on, the women in the gym love to watch you...you feel confident, you feel on top of everything, all your problems are fading away in that hour and a half where you feel King. You look in the mirror and want to smile, b/c YOU know where you have come from, whether it was 140 pounds or 250, but you don't smile, you work hard, and know no limits..for you can always be better..... It is the feeling.

its a good feeling to walk around knowing damn well that 90% of the guys wanna have your physique, and 90% of the chics watching you... with their pussies wet.

then you do your first couple of sets and that awesome pump settles.

you really feel like god then dont you?

after the workout, you go back to the locker room and take off your shirt in front of that mirror and say "damn motherfucka, you a bad ass bad bad motherfucka aint you"

the pump is IMO the ULTIMATE high EVER!!!!

Re: a

jdubs952 said:
Its all for the opposite sex....everything we do is. we are simply animals:

Even if you do it for strength/performance....strength for what? - competition..

not entirely true.......havent started aas yet but I weight train primarily for strength. I'm a personal body guard........must I say more. The appearance from training is just the icing on the cake

... because... when she is on her knees looking up at you in admiration of your amazing physique...

alright.. need I say more?

I elected "Combo of both but, more towards appearance". I've been working out for several years now, and although I'm happy with my results, I haven’t been able to get past a certain point. Now two weeks into my first cycle I'm beginning to see I'm overcoming this hurdle.

leancuisine said:
its a good feeling to walk around knowing damn well that 90% of the guys wanna have your physique, and 90% of the chics watching you... with their pussies wet.

then you do your first couple of sets and that awesome pump settles.

you really feel like god then dont you?

after the workout, you go back to the locker room and take off your shirt in front of that mirror and say "damn motherfucka, you a bad ass bad bad motherfucka aint you"

the pump is IMO the ULTIMATE high EVER!!!!

LOL, That would be funny walking into the lockerroom watching some guy do that while talking himself up. I'd probably walk by him laugh and ask him how good his herion is. :D

It's definitely an ego thing for me. I am genetically a big strong guy and I'm bigger than some people who have done steroids and I haven't even done a cycle yet. The problem is when there is somebody bigger than me who is on the sauce. I like being the center of attention, female sexual attraction, male fear and awe. If I'm not dominating, than I'm not alive. I live to be the best.

I do do it for apperance, but I do it "mainly" for strength... which can lead to more size for appearance.

Whiskey

Themachine01 said:
I like to stand out and love the attention. The other reason is because it helps keep me dedicated to the sport.

Exactly right. I'm not even that big yet and I still get stared at. I love it.

Top Bottom