Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do I enjoy intimidating women?

I love that this is posted in inches and kg

alter fail...hahahaha

Hahah... I was thinking the same thing.

Look at the original post too. It's American-style writing that's been Anglicized with a few "mum" and "kg" references.

I don't really like this alter very much anyway. We deserve a little more creativity.

Hahah... I was thinking the same thing.

Look at the original post too. It's American-style writing that's been Anglicized with a few "mum" and "kg" references.

I don't really like this alter very much anyway. We deserve a little more creativity.

I am English and Live in Manchester, UK. I'm actually rather disappointed you think i'm making this up. I have been browsing these forums for a while but have never singed up to an online community before as i'm quite a reserved individual, and would've appreciated genuine advice. If I knew my post would've been met with such hostility and ridicule I wouldn't have posted this.

Last edited:
I love that this is posted in inches and kg

alter fail...hahahaha

Actually they use both in the UK. You drive in miles and mph, height is in inches/feet, weights are in Kg or stones, beer is in pints, petrol(gasoline) is in litres (not liters). Also the pint there is 17oz instead of 16 and their gallon is bigger or a royal gallon.

Cheers,
Scotsman

you were a bottle baby weren't you?? mom not cuddle you enough as a child?? told you that she wished you were born a girl??

dress you up in pink as a child??

maybe your 1st gf laughed at the size of your johnson..

there's a number of reasons..

maybe you are a bully and every guy you try that crap on kicks your ass.. so now you've found someone that's afraid of you.. one day you'll do it to a woman and she'll return to her car and produce a gun, then when you step to her, she will remember the advice her husband drummed into her head to say to the police.

" i was afraid for my life "

she was also taught to pull the trigger till the gun didn't fire anymore.. then reload because you never know when the idiot might get back up..

you were a bottle baby weren't you?? mom not cuddle you enough as a child?? told you that she wished you were born a girl??

dress you up in pink as a child??

maybe your 1st gf laughed at the size of your johnson..

there's a number of reasons..

maybe you are a bully and every guy you try that crap on kicks your ass.. so now you've found someone that's afraid of you.. one day you'll do it to a woman and she'll return to her car and produce a gun, then when you step to her, she will remember the advice her husband drummed into her head to say to the police.

" i was afraid for my life "

she was also taught to pull the trigger till the gun didn't fire anymore.. then reload because you never know when the idiot might get back up..

It's extreme that someone would be willing to pull the trigger over something so trivial. All I did was talk to the lass.
Thankfully, where I live we don't have to put up with asinine gun laws. Heck even carrying a large enough knife in your car will get you arrested

I agree the whole intimidating women is a bad deal, but the kid is trying to openly state that he has a problem and is looking for advise. My advise is to make friends with a hot girl... It sound like you like to intimidate hot girls mabe because they intimidate you... mabe becoming friends with some will get rid of this problem. Making a physical impression on a girl could only lead to bad things. If you get into a situation with one talk it out and dont back from your point of view if you dont want to. You dont have to get physical to prevent someone from domonating over you.

I agree the whole intimidating women is a bad deal, but the kid is trying to openly state that he has a problem and is looking for advise. My advise is to make friends with a hot girl... It sound like you like to intimidate hot girls mabe because they intimidate you... mabe becoming friends with some will get rid of this problem. Making a physical impression on a girl could only lead to bad things. If you get into a situation with one talk it out and dont back from your point of view if you dont want to. You dont have to get physical to prevent someone from domonating over you.
Assuming that the original poster is NOT an alter, the last thing he needs to do is to actively develop female relationships right now. What he needs is therapy. Anyone who gets a charge out of dominating/frightening someone who is smaller and weaker than them needs intense therapy. And actually, in his case, all the more so as he is cognizant of this behavior, how it is triggered and how it makes him feel but despite the fact of being aware of the behavior, he's not taking responsibility for it, i.e., blaming a bad childhood for bully behavior and using his ADD as an excuse for violence.

Assuming that the original poster is NOT an alter, the last thing he needs to do is to actively develop female relationships right now. What he needs is therapy. Anyone who gets a charge out of dominating/frightening someone who is smaller and weaker than them needs intense therapy. And actually, in his case, all the more so as he is cognizant of this behavior, how it is triggered and how it makes him feel but despite the fact of being aware of the behavior, he's not taking responsibility for it, i.e., blaming a bad childhood for bully behavior and using his ADD as an excuse for violence.

This.

Top Bottom