Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Why am I getting writing on the bottom of pics...

Dial_tone said:
just for sh*ts and grins upload a smaller version of those pics, like your others. Maybe something all that writing won't fit on, see if that does it.

nah I uploaded my avi size pic to gallery and it did the same thing.

It must be some anti Canadian stuff ;)
 
Dial_tone said:
just for sh*ts and grins upload a smaller version of those pics, like your others. Maybe something all that writing won't fit on, see if that does it.

Still did it. :smash: It just shows some of the writing.

Did you put a "description" or "keywords" in your pics.. that's the only difference I can think of..
 
Seashell said:
In the gallery. It looks like garbage...

Also, not everyone seems to be having this, is there some option I'm missing? :confused:


The writing is too confusing. I think the real option is meant to see you get "unwrapped". :D








:)



You don't get tired of this, do you?
 
Seashell said:
Still did it. :smash: It just shows some of the writing.

Did you put a "description" or "keywords" in your pics.. that's the only difference I can think of..

I put a description, not a keyword as far as I remember.
 
Seashell said:
In the gallery. It looks like garbage...

Also, not everyone seems to be having this, is there some option I'm missing? :confused:


Seashell, I checked out your gallery, just as part of my mod duties mind you, ;) and the writing only shows up on the last three that you added. I'm not sure why they have writing, but I'll ask on the mod board for you.


BTW. If I send you a giant christmas stocking will you hop in it and mail yourself down here? :p :p
 
Top