Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whos had success with bromocriptine?

goku_kakarot77

whos had success with bromocriptine while using tren or deca, what dose and side effects did you notice? its much cheaper than dostinex

peace

goku_kakarot77 said:
whos had success with bromocriptine while using tren or deca, what dose and side effects did you notice? its much cheaper than dostinex

peace

also way more harsh and has more side effects.

if you buy cabaser and split it up (ala proscar) it's probably similar in cost without all the crappy sides of bromo.

Bromo was all the rage a few years ago,, but its not that popular anymore ..

It stops your natural GH production -- thats one of its prescribed uses

,, and also causes congestion in a lot of people

Batmaniac said:
Bromo was all the rage a few years ago,, but its not that popular anymore ..

It stops your natural GH production -- thats one of its prescribed uses

,, and also causes congestion in a lot of people

stopping of Gh production is only in large doses 10mgs-20mgs ed, to stop lactitaing its only 2.5mgs ed, so far 2nd day on it no sides at all

goku_kakarot77 said:
stopping of Gh production is only in large doses 10mgs-20mgs ed, to stop lactitaing its only 2.5mgs ed, so far 2nd day on it no sides at all
Keep us posted bro

wzkid said:
Keep us posted bro
im getting same benifts as dostinex, increase ejaculation , boost in libido , hardness etc, only at 2.5mgs ed, bromo is waaaay underrated imo , dirt cheap compared to dostinex , same effects. not getting nausea etc. btw im using pharm grade bromo

goku_kakarot77 said:

Really ,,, I did not know that -- thats actually very interesting bro,, thanks for that info -- I have a lot of bromo sitting in my cupboard that I haven't used -- mainly because it makes me feel stuffy -- but also the GH cancelling thing -- but if the low doses wont effect my gh levels it might be a viable supplement --

I'm gonna do some more research

Just noticed side effects on the first day I took it. Felt myself kinda sleepy 3h after taking it. No nausea or any other kind of secondary effects. Taking 5mg/day, split into 2 dosis, every 12h.
Third day Im using it, feeling my friend a bit more responsive right now. Ill keep you guys informed.

I was under the assumption bromo is mainly used for prolactin or progesterone induced gyno from deca? does it help combat this or did i misunderstand something?

Top Bottom