Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whole Wheat Pasta Rotini

chewyxrage

Just picked this up a minute ago and I'm about to try it out. I remember from the brown rice thread people said pasta had no fiber....check out the nutritional breakdown of this:

Serving size: 2 oz
Total Fat 1g

Total carbs: 42g
Dietary Fiber: 6g
Sugars: 1g

Protein 6g

So what ya think? Bodybuilder friendly? I would say so......you? Got to eat something besides these damn oats

1 lb of 92% lean meat, 1 cup low carb garlic marinara sauce (1 g of sugar), and 2 cups of pasta.......I think I'm in heaven

Here's the ingrediants, they didn't look too bad which is why I bought it:

Enriched Semolina (Contains semolina, niacin, iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic acid)

Wheat bran, wheat fiber, wheat germ

So what's the concensus?

I just started eating Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Spirals as PWO Meal 2. Here's the rundown:

2oz Serving
Calories: 190
Fat: 1G (saturated)
Sodium: 10mg
Carbs: 34G
Fiber: 6G
Sugar: 0G
Protein 9G

Ingredients: 100% Whole Wheat Durum Flour

I'm no expert but all of that sounded pretty good to me. I usually toss in a chopped Chicken Breast and just a little taste of Ragu Carb Options sauce (less than 5g of fat). It makes for a pretty decent meal for something that is processed.

www.onlineconversion.com

2 oz's is basically 1/4 cup (dry I think). It should equal out to about half a cup cooked. I normally cook 1/2 cup dry and that yields an amount that is pretty close to the exact macros I need.

As far as taste goes, I think it's pretty good. No clue on how it compares to yours since I've never had it.

KWKSLVR said:
www.onlineconversion.com

2 oz's is basically 1/4 cup (dry I think). It should equal out to about half a cup cooked. I normally cook 1/2 cup dry and that yields an amount that is pretty close to the exact macros I need.

As far as taste goes, I think it's pretty good. No clue on how it compares to yours since I've never had it.

Damn, that's it? Whew....I better save this stuff for bulking after I finish this box, then. The last meal I ate was 2 cups dry :worried: lol

That sounds insane though. In that case, I would have consumed 336 carbs in one meal. I doubt that.

Top Bottom