Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who watches real word on mtv????

I saw him out in Virginia beach not very long ago.I stood
right next to him & can tell you he is not very big in person.

i talked to the guy when he was here in new orleans, and he really wasn't as big as the show makes him out... I mean the dude was pretty thick, but it wasn't anything you couldn't get from natural training..

WOO WOO Dave I would say was a juicer and yeah he did lose a lot of bulk throughout the season...i always wondered about Eric from the first season cuz he was pretty well cut and still thick despite being an uncle tom white bread. i saw that WWF guy though yesterday while flipping through the channels and that is one big bastard. definitely juice on that one. how about Matt from the New Orleans show??? holy fuck that guy was humongous...that guy probably hasn't gone off cycle since he was 12.

Yea i think dave was roid a little bit of roid rage . But some one brought up a good point and said"they new where dave was from and it was very poor and why would he wast mony on juice" so who knows .

I'VE SEEN HIM NUMEROUS TIMES. I LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS CITY. HE ISNT THAT BIG IN PERSON.

RIPPED: YES
BIG: NOT REALLY

VERDICT: I DONT THINK HE WAS ON ANYTHING WHILE IN N.O.C. TOO MANY CAMERAS AND STUFF ALL THE TIME.

KAYNE

CYCLEON said:
dave is definately a juicer - see those subdermal zits on the shoulders, back?

I agree...but his legs were REALLY lacking! Did you see that one fat bitch he brought home and was acting like he was a mack or something?! lol....and what was up with the Abe Lincoln beard?!

MTV is the bane of the evolution of America's youth.

I fully support complete obliviousness to the First Amendment by the government in regard to censoring MTV. MTV must DIE.

-Warik

Top Bottom