Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who notices good body composition change when using deca in cycle?

goku_kakarot77

for me it makes me fuller and look leaner my diet is always clean maybe increase in muscle mass?. . but again i have not used more than 375mgs ew, what did u guys notice, how was ur diet when u using it? bf change increase decrease? what dose did u use? and what did u stack it with? severe swell or pumps?

peace

i luv deca, great addition to test or dbol as it seems to harden up that bloated look. gives me good strength gains plus the relief of joint pain is a great plus. seems to solidify the gains u get from test, dbol, anadrol etc etc.

Im getting older so Deca is always a great addition to my cycles however I go the NPP route. Deca really shuts me down hard so the shorter cycles (esters) is my likeing.

I ran it alone once. I liked the look. After my shoulder surgery I plan on lots of deca and eq so I should be very happy

Just a harder look and vein through the forearms with no bloat. Just a non bloated look really and still able to lift heavy.

I ran deca along with dbol..loved it. Blew up, every muscle bellie rounded out. Diet was clean 98 percent of the time, so I got veery lean. Cardio was difficult, because of the 50 mg of dbol I believe. (back and calf pumps)

But I felt like a God. I want to use it again, but definetly NPP next time..I got shut down so damn bad. Took me a minimum of 8 months to feel anything other than a zombie with limp dick...

But I didn't do a proper pct right away either.

Oh also, I did 600 a week, shot on mondays and thursdays.

Top Bottom