Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who makes the best oral winny?

liquidmuscle

ttokkyo winny sucks IMO, and i have used IP oral winny before and had good results with it(good batch) the ttokkyo gets stuck in the pin and it seems underfilled this is why i want to go back to orals,,what is the best oral winny in you guys opinion?

DUDE,
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU SAY TTOKKYO SUCKS. ITS REALLY GOOD
STUFF. ITS NOT EXACTLY (ZAMBON) BUT ITS SUPERIOR QUALITY!
TRY THE TTOKKYO ORAL WINNY. I JUST CAME OFF 6 WEEKS OF
IT AND IF YOU DONT GET RESULTS WITH IT I DONT KNOW WHAT
TO TELL YOU!! GOOD LUCK.

liquidmuscle said:
ttokkyo winny sucks IMO, and i have used IP oral winny before and had good results with it(good batch) the ttokkyo gets stuck in the pin and it seems underfilled this is why i want to go back to orals,,what is the best oral winny in you guys opinion?

what the hell is wrong with you? lol. you know zambon is the best. i'm ashamed to have to tell you that after all this time you have logged on this board. ;)

I don't think IP's winny has ever come up as a bad batch. I like IP winny and BD's Stanabol 50mg. Both are excellent.
-B

bebaumax said:
I don't think IP's winny has ever come up as a bad batch. I like IP winny and BD's Stanabol 50mg. Both are excellent.
-B

yeah, i'd pick up IP winny any time i can. works fine for peanuts. but it would be nice to use top line stuff to be honest.

Top Bottom