Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the jacked up baseball player?

You remember the 93 Phillies? Lenny Dykstra, Darren Daulton and Pete Incavigla were all on the gas hard.

pg2_a_dykstra_195.jpg

like i needed another reason 2 boycott baseball. havent they evEr heard of shooting up at home in privAte & paying cash?

8and20 said:
they will do anyhing 2 pove their case. they have already made up their mind.

thats the truth bro!!! ^^^

bunch on sniveling idiots that would keep throwing fuel on a fire

Thats so stupid that they'd link a Bodybuilding image to a baseball.steroid article.... It just projects the image of cheating that much more... to the ignorant people anyways...

Whatever... most of these players got HGH legally.. which cool, if they were good enough to have the money/.. and connections... then so be. Now they're that much better... Most would, if the chance appeared.

Now lying about it is a different story... Bonds already had a target drawn on him... and when the word Juice came out on his behalf, people starting pinning him... literally lol..

whateva, as far as DHEA sales go, I hope they don't ban it for 'adults', cuz I really like the PP Derma productions =]

Top Bottom