Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the jacked up baseball player?

the MLB and congress already know what they are Gona do so theres no need to even hold court. Goddamnt that losses me off!

i hate the media.....they turned a blind eye when mcgwire and sosa were clearly using steroids and breaking the home run records...they didnt wanna mention cheating cuz that would ruin the ratings they were getting from the home run race....and no one said a word about conseco who clearly was on steroids as well.....

and now the media spins it around on theplayers and over exaggerates everything.....

and MLB should make an apology to congress like pettite and everyone cuz the bud selig knew, the owners knew, and all the coaches knew.....but everyone else but the players gets away scott free

sorry for the rant the media just really pisses me off

You got it all wrong guys. The MLB players didn really use...they only tried it once or twice. Like Andy Petitt said...he only used HGH twice and for only two days both times...and only to heal from an injury!!

RIGHT because everyone knows a two day cycle of HGH is going to do something

Top Bottom