Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is Susan?

Peyote Killa said:

Do you surf? I bet you suck.

I'm an excellent surfer. I actually have a championship title belt I won in a surfing contest a few years ago when I lived in Cali.

kr0nk said:

I'm an excellent surfer. I actually have a championship title belt I won in a surfing contest a few years ago when I lived in Cali.

Really? What "title belt" would that be, and what break was it on? What contest was it?

Do you know that shit adds up at the bottom?

Peyote Killa said:

Really? What "title belt" would that be, and what break was it on? What contest was it?

Do you know that shit adds up at the bottom?

I don't want to reveal too much info, just believe me that I have a championship title belt from surfing. It was a contest in Cali, Oakland to be exact.

kr0nk said:

I don't want to reveal too much info, just believe me that I have a championship title belt from surfing. It was a contest in Cali, Oakland to be exact.

So PM me with the info, I have never heard of a championship surfing contest in Oakland. I am curious to find out which one it was.
Why would I just automatically believe you, I don't believe anything, and I think that everybody on this board can justify that for me, so tell me again, and make me believe you.

Peyote Killa said:

Why would I just automatically believe you, I don't believe anything, and I think that everybody on this board can justify that for me, so tell me again, and make me believe you.

:FRlol: :FRlol:

I was born in Oakland ,and I can honestly say I don't remember any frigging Surfing contest there...

But then again, I and my family was relocated by the US Navy after only 6 months living there.. :confused:

Y_Lifter said:
I was born in Oakland ,and I can honestly say I don't remember any frigging Surfing contest there...

But then again, I and my family was relocated by the US Navy after only 6 months living there.. :confused:

Exactly, there is no surf contest there.

Top Bottom