Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who Here Remembers NYCBOY????

macDbol said:
his aim name is:

nyc25x


talk to him,,u might learn something,,,(dont let him bullshit u ,,its really him,trust me)

HAHAHHA I messaged him, he said he wasnt a trainer and he gave me one of those gay aol warnings LOL! :FRlol:
 
fucken guy ims me and says he'a the "ny/nj narcotics polic dept" and says my days are numbered,,,i begged him not to take my benz and ice away from me. I dont want to go to jail, im too young:p

then he told me he's a mod at AR and that he's gonna ban me, i replied to his thread in AR where he's known as "biggunzoz" and called him out as NYCBOY

then he said he's sueing a EF member for posting his pics falsely under the name of NYCBOY on the internet. I just hope joedabomb,nycboy,maxglutes,newyork24,gymnyc and biggunzoz dont come after me


the man is a fucken legend
 
Do U like my tanktop? Makes arm look HUGE?

You want to buy muscle necklace?



I belong to 2 gym - NYSC & Bally Total Fitness. Why U so nasty, saint?
 
He looks bigger then when he used to post here but 19" arms?????? WTF?
 
Top Bottom