Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here is into underground hip hop???

UNDERGROUND

Juice, Aesop, The Whole DEF JUX clan, slug, atmosphere crew, the molemen, Rhyme Scheme, there way too many to name...

check out some underground hip hop at:
www.mistabimsta.com

Bim

BigDdaGanjalist said:
I'm quite confident that he could out produce any other producer in the game today, technically, dancefloor/head bangingness, and head boppin gangsta in the carness.

Not Dr. Dre...

Anyways, back to the thread topic... He's not necessarily underground anymore since he scored a distribution deal with Universal, but Tech N9ne is a UN-FUCKIN-BELIEVABLY talented MC from Kansas City. I'd have to say he is honestly one of the best MC's I've ever heard, period. I dont know if it's politics or hatin on the Midwest that's keeping him off the radio, but everyone of his albums has had badass songs. For a taste, here are some of his best tracks: "Tormented", "It's Alive", "Strange Niggaz", ""Mitch Bade", "Now It's On", "Psycho Bitch", "Sinister Tech", "Einstein", "Here I Come" (the intro is badass, he's rapping over Mozart), and "Planet Rock 2k" (note: there are 3 versions of this song, the original, a version thats just over 6 minutes, and another version thats almost 4. The lyrics are the same on all 3 versions, but the original's beats suck. Get both the 6 minute version and the one off of his "Anghellic" album)

His new album should be coming out this week if they dont push the due date back (i havent checked his site recently)
http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/
(long ass flash intro though)

Havoc, what do you know about a rapper named Tow Down? I heard 2 of his songs "Country Rap Tune" and "We Shinin" but nothing else. I think he's from Houston.

Top Bottom