Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

who here has ran Primo 1000mg per week?

  • Thread starter Thread starter racoon_city
  • Start date Start date
R

racoon_city

Guest
ok for an experiment i think im going to run primo, test, and var,

1000mg primo- IP

60 mg anavar - IP

300 mg test- AP

what do you guys think

test is Constant through out and after!( TRT)
 
racoon_city said:
ok for an experiment i think im going to run primo, test, and var,

1000mg primo- IP

60 mg anavar - IP

300 mg test- AP

what do you guys think

test is Constant through out and after!( TRT)
You might as well inject dirty toilet water in place of the IP gear
 
he's been around a long time, can you say that for teh rest of the lab's?
 
What are your goals? If its to sprout boobs and a clit then its a start, if not, then I'd advise leaving the Anavar and Primo for the girls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LT3
That sounds like a lot of money on Primo dude. That would probably be a good installment on my GH.


If you shoot a dead man, will he be any deader?
Receptors will flood, I would do 500mg/wk and double cycle time.
 
I just started week 2 of the following cycle:

1-12 Primo 1000mg/week
1-12 Var 60mg ED
1-12 Proviron 50mg ED


I don't think I would rely on the IP product. I made my own Primo and had it tested. It is legit, so I know it is not some cheaper junk that was labled primo.
 
gautho said:
That sounds like a lot of money on Primo dude. That would probably be a good installment on my GH.


If you shoot a dead man, will he be any deader?
Receptors will flood, I would do 500mg/wk and double cycle time.

if he goes with a UG lab...it'll probably be cheaper. if he finds a primo concentration better than 100mg/ml (a few UGL's have 200mg/ml) then it's less pokes & less oil too.

with that low a dose of test, he probably won't see any sides from the test. i say...if you have the $ then it's a clean cycle with nice, lean, keepable gains. it won't be a cheap one b ut it'll be a good one.
 
racoon_city said:
he's been around a long time, can you say that for teh rest of the lab's?

Just because someone has been around for years, doesnt mean his gear is top notch. You have the biggest hardon for IP, and Im still trying to figure out why? His oils are nothing but a pain in the ass. Why should the consumer have to worry about re-filtering them, and baking them to make them sterile? Products should be ready to go, and no one should have to put up with that kind of nonsense.. Maybe he changed his ways, but last time I checked his list, it was nothing but a headache with the oils..
 
PuddleMonkey said:
What are your goals? If its to sprout boobs and a clit then its a start, if not, then I'd advise leaving the Anavar and Primo for the girls.

That ranks right up there with the most ignorant responses I have yet to see on the anabolic board. Good Job!
 
black sheep said:
That ranks right up there with the most ignorant responses I have yet to see on the anabolic board. Good Job!


lol.......
 
When I was alot younger I did 300mg/w of primo and I think I added 4 anavars in there for a while (2mg), i actually got good results, granted I was knowwhere close to my genetic limit at the time. I think primo is great if you want lean gains low sides.
 
If I can interject my apparently ignorant comment...

IP is good product. It may hurt some, that's life, but I do believe what is on the label is in the "bottle." Reason being is that he has been around for so long that he is either producing a good product, or he is paying off enough high ranking people to endorse it (which no one seems to). So there is only one choice.

Next, I did a gram of primo weekly and 80mg of var daily, it was pretty damn cool. I donno that it compares to tren and test, but it is a safe lil cycle to get some muscle and drop some fat. I say go for it.
 
Only reason i could see for doing primo is before contest on a calorie restricted diet as you can still grow on it. I seriously thought that was the only reason to do primo anyway. I think its part of steroids 101.LOL

As far as using IP.......well hes been around for over 10yrs so that says alot and i think alot of his bad press comes from remailers watering down the product.
 
black sheep said:
That ranks right up there with the most ignorant responses I have yet to see on the anabolic board. Good Job!

I didn't mean to offend any of you ladies, my apologies.
 
PuddleMonkey said:
I didn't mean to offend any of you ladies, my apologies.

"Gyno Gone wild" it say under your name.... So who's the women? I am guessing you are sitting around squeezing your bitch tits now contemplating that.
 
Well go ahead and slap up some pics and show us what Primo does for a "oldschoolgearhead" like yourself, maybe I'm wrong. I mean, that is if you can pull yourself away from the "Pictures Of Men" forum long enough.
 
Nevermind, I just saw your other thread, its apparent you have a hidden agenda.

You may want to enlarge the text of your e-mail address. I don't think the bright red letters and bold text stands out enough for what you're trying to accomplish. :rolleyes:
 
black sheep said:
That ranks right up there with the most ignorant responses I have yet to see on the anabolic board. Good Job!

You said it there bro, were you able to mix up a stronger dose than 100mg/ML ??? Curious, these Sherings are a pain being that week, when you need a gram each week.

indy
 
racoon_city said:
ok for an experiment i think im going to run primo, test, and var,

1000mg primo- IP

60 mg anavar - IP

300 mg test- AP

what do you guys think

test is Constant through out and after!( TRT)


I've done it MANY times, drop the test, you'll look harder, substitute proviron if you feel you need it, but without the test, you got no bloat, no water in the cells you dont need, lean and mean without it. When doing a gram of primo, I up the proviron to 50mg/day from 25mg, no libido issues, no acne, just chisled hard muscle, very vascular after just a few weeks in.
 
indy69camaro said:
You said it there bro, were you able to mix up a stronger dose than 100mg/ML ??? Curious, these Sherings are a pain being that week, when you need a gram each week.

indy


Yea - IT came out at 221mg/ml - I had it tested. Search my threads and you'll see my test results. I am in my 3rd week right now (3) 1.5cc injections weekly, which comes out to 994mg per week. Site is slightly sore the day after injection, but nothing bad, just irratated. It is 1/10 the pain that 100mg/ml Test Prop gives me.
 
Top Bottom