Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has had success with fat burners?

Mr BC

Can anyone here list the fat burners they have used,dosage ,effects and whether they think that they were worth the money?

Firstly 6x ephedrine a day!! Did you ever sleep? In Australia it is illegal to guse and hard to obtain.Read a lot of good reports about it though!

Secondly,DNP use.I have also read about this type of fatburner and have heard that it is the most dangerous drug you can use for fat burning apart from diuretics!But then again who knows about the long term side effects of any of these products.

my ffriend did use stacker 2 and lost 35 lbs in 3 mnths..but it is gradually coming back now that she is off of them but i dont know if thats because her diet sux...

Mr BC...

just to clarify ... DNP & T3 usage should follow research & reading to find out the risks & proper dosages before beginning... not the same as popping a few ECA... you're right- there are dangers involved

Flat- wow eph 25 mcgs/caffiene @ 6/day!

Yeah be careful with DNP or T3. DNP can screw you up really quick if you don't know exactly what you're doing...not to mention you'll be sweating 24 hours a day....and T3 you can burn out your thyroid if you aren't careful. And that's irreversible. Both risky things to play around with.

Ihave used Animal Cuts by Universal and Xenadrene, both at different times for a 6 to 8 week period. Both as suggested on the lable.
And I also take a break from them for at least 30 days or more after use.

Both times I got results that I felt were well worth the money.

I'll agree, DNP is some scary shit. I know, I've tried it. You sweat like a fuckin' bastard, and generally feel like shit. I don't recommend it to anyone. It's simply horrible.

T-3, however, isn't that harsh. And it's not really all that dangerous. Well, it might be if you're a dumbfuck. Obviously if your family has a history of thyroid problems, you don't wanna mess with it. But as long as you're healthy and an educated person, and you keep the T-3 cycle under 8 weeks, and don't get real crazy with the dose, the sides are very few, and the results are good.

ECY is good too, although 150mg of ephedrine/day? That's overkill.

Try 3 ECY caps per day (75mg ephedrine), along with T-3. Start with 20mcg T-3, work up slowly to a maximum of probably around 60mcg, then back down. MODERATION is the key here.

M $

Top Bottom