Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who has the coolest job?

I have a wonderful job-I get puked on,spit on shit on,bit,hit,scratched,cussed at,dont sit down or go to the bathroom for 12 hours...and I've done it for 16 years.I've also saved about ...oh,2-3,000 lives in the process,so I can't imagine doing anything else(oh,yeah-the pay is ok,an the hours aren't too bad).I'm a nurse,work in a busy Texas ER :angel:

I do tech support for Dell which is pretty shitty but hopefully in the next couple years I'll be A+, mcse, net+, novell, and ccna and then farther.
I think Howard Stern has the coolest job of all time.

karson where is your club?

O and I am a student, but I am in the process of starting my own business. I am almost done with an e-commerce package that is completely dynamic and fully customizable. I am getting credits for it at school as a research project. I guess all I have to do now is find somthing to sell:)

Last edited:
Head of engineering for a Wireless Software startup company situated in San Fran.

Consists of a great deal of software design and architecture. Then I get to code what I design.

I love my job, but I used to be a bellman for a hotel and was very unhappy, then turned my life around.

Actually, I thought about writing a book on how I started this site and later made my first million. Do you think anyone would buy it?

George Spellwin said:
... made my first million.

George,

You just get more and more attractive to me! Call me next time you're in Las Vegas! :D

George you're a cool guy...I just graduated High School and work for KFC...can I be one of your web guys? I know HTML and I'm cheap..hehe..

I am the General Manager for High End Systems.

I over see the manager of a gym and I manage the Night Club. YOu name it I have done it or do it in the field of business.

It is ok...if anyone knows anyone that has 70,000.00 and would like to make their money back plus 100% in 3 to 5 years please let me know?

LATER

United States Air Force. I'm personel I sit at a desk and do customer support stuff. I never go TDY I have 2 hours for gym time and I may only get paid 1700 dollars a month after taxes but I pay no rent, no utilities just my phone bill, cable, car insurance and Credit card. What makes it better is My wife works also. I have plenty of time to do whatever I want college, Bodybuilding whatever!

Top Bottom