Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who gave you your first hard on????

HUGHJORGEN

New member
Lyndsey Wagner aka the Bionic Woman was mie- I was like 7 and had no idea what to do with it, but non the less it was hard!
 
my mom. i remember very distinctly, she was bathing me when i was about two. well she starting cleaning my privates and bam, mr. happy sprung up. it was quite a moment.
 
I'm not totally sure, but the first one I remember was my little girl friend who lived across the street. We were 8 years old and playing in a tent in my back yard. I remember saying, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." I wanted to see her ass. I remember her saying, "That thing is big." I was raised by Babtist influenced parents so I felt realy guilty about this for a long time and thought I might go to hell for it.
 
I used to watch alot of TV as a little kid, so most of my earliest memories of getting turned on was when I was watching one of my favourite TV shows.

I always had a thing for Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter). That episode where she want back to Paradise Island gave me a raging hard on. The island was filled with beautiful young women (no men). Obviously the writers were modeling it after Lesbos, and even though I didn't know what a lesbian was back then, I was hoping they would all get it on.

12375155-2a93-0113015D-.jpg


Athena (Maren Jesnen) from Battlestar Galactica was another favourite of mine. She was drop dead gorgeous, and featured heavily in my fantasies.

bgpic25.jpg



Then there was Princess Ardala (something Hensley?) from Buck Rogers and the 25th Century. I was frustrated with Buck though; he was always resisting her advances. Yeah right, as if any man could resist her.

12376015-6805-012D0172-.jpg


And who can forget good old Daisy Duke (catherine bach). I loved watching her run around in those tight little shorts.

20.jpg
 
No one has ever turned me on like my Belle...

B True
 
Top Bottom