Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else thinks Saudi's are the devil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how a shitload of threads similar to this are locked but this one is not. Oh well.

Go get 'em Ffactor!

satchboogie said:
the muslim religion can most legitimately be percived as the 'evil' of religions.

in their belief, suicide murders=a place in heaven.

if thats not evil i dont know what is!

I totally agree. It seems everyone is allowed to express their opinion of the muhamHAMmedams except me, I get de-mentored and de-platiniumed.

In the Quaran it actually says that they have an obligation to convert the whole world by offensive or defensive means.

In short, convert or die.

Pure evil, you are so right.

Julez said:

I totally agree. It seems everyone is allowed to express their opinion of the muhamHAMmedams except me, I get de-mentored and de-platiniumed.

In the Quaran it actually says that they have an obligation to convert the whole world by offensive or defensive means.

In short, convert or die.

Pure evil, you are so right.

Well that's just about every religion. Jerry Falwell Christians think along the same line. Putting that aside they are morally corrupt.

Saudi Arabia is run by clerics.. they tell their people the west is evil...

The ruling class in SA doesnt really rule shit, and they know it. Thats why they only act like they are our ally. They are more scared of their own people than the US... Silly fucking arabs.. If they think they are not next in the war on terros, I pity those fools.

Damn I was just denied a visa to go to Saudi Arabia! On my application I wrote down "To harrass and impregnate Saudi women and walk around naked" as purpose of my visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom