Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else gets burn maks on their wrists fro lifting straps?

Versa Gripps rule compared to straps. There is NO comparison. That being said, avoid using assistance in any exercise for as long as possible. I'm just using them on deadlifts because maintaining my grip and concentration on the exercise itself was becoming a big problem. I tried to work through it for some time before I broke down.

Straps and belts are for p*$$ies!

HAHAHAHhaheheheheeeiheiheiohohohohohohoo

I was deadlifting today...true my grip gave out before my back did, but I still think I did ok for a li'l ole gal like m'self.:p

bikinimom said:
Straps and belts are for p*$$ies!

HAHAHAHhaheheheheeeiheiheiohohohohohohoo

I was deadlifting today...true my grip gave out before my back did, but I still think I did ok for a li'l ole gal like m'self.:p

I agree with you BKmom...don't know if I would go as far as callin them p*$$ies though. I never use straps and I only use a belt while box squatting so I can practice using my abs.

Now if you want to talk about battle scars...what about two bright red marks on your shoulders where the skin is rubbed raw from the bar while squatting. Now there is something to wear with pride;)

Strength and Honor

AWWWWWWw come on.....you know that I was only funnin' with the big boyz! ;)

Freak Daddy is such a sweetie. I can see the smile on his pretty-boy face as he is reading my previous post! :FRlol: :spin: :FRlol: :spin: :FRlol: :spin: :FRlol: :spin:

bikinimom said:
AWWWWWWw come on.....you know that I was only funnin' with the big boyz! ;)

Oh I know you was playin BKmom. Of course I don't know about callin FD one of the big boyz either...seems the last pic he posted he looked a little small. I'm sure he put on some mass while playin with his fireworks though;)

J/K FD:fro:

I use fetal monitoring straps. They're nice and comfortable, until the electric pulses send me into an epileptic seizure and I slump over and froth from the mouth.

fetal-monitor-straps.jpg

Top Bottom