Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who can find the absolute worst food??

MS

Elite Mentor
We talk all the time about foods that are good for us, and generally about foods to limit or avoid, but let's everyone cast up their vote for all time worst things you can put in your body...please include serving size, total calories, fat, carbs protein etc...where possible

I'll start with a Pina Colada

This is my pick both because of it's alcohol content (which mean all the other non-alcohol calories are guaranteed to get stored as fat) and it's overall nutrition profile:

1 can (6.8 fl oz, 200 ml)
526.1 calories
16.9 g fat (almost all saturated)
61.3g carbs (all sugar)
and absolutely no protein.

Yummy

pancita <--- mexican food made of pure pig fat, if you ever come to Mexico don't eat this is high fat high cal and 0 proteins :shocked:

Mmmmmm....Ho Ho's....yummy. Love them. Haven't had one of those in SO long. Love Hostess Cupcakes too. Not the low-fat kind either.

Those may be my next cheat food.... :p

WarLobo said:
Big PHAT dubbie and a BOX of HO HO's with a good half gallon of chocolate milk!

Ah, my good old college days......

Of course Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here) playing on your quad speaker stereo.

All the while playing a solid game of backgammon.

I can kick ANYONE’S ass in a round of gammon you know…..

Oh, I don't think so.... of course we have to play by MY rules which I think were made up while smoking that BIG PHAT DUBBIE...

My vote goes to cotton candy and toasted marshmallows - white death at it's best
Chased with Crown Royal and Cracklins (if you don't know what they are I will explain)

Damn it WarLobo! I am so tempted to do that right now! :p Stop giving me ideas! ...being in college with pot and my roommate's pink floyd and mmmm chocolate milk....all I need is the ho-hos.....my mouth is watering....must...resist...craving.....argh I need Spatt's iron will right about now!

Last night I smoked and then I had a 1000 calorie munchie binge. I grand totalled my day at 2657 kcals and 424 grams of carbs!!!! :( It wasn't worthy of the numbers though, as there wasn't any junk food involved. Just, like, tons of Fiber One and Silk and bananas and like yogurt and shit. Isn't that pathetic?

You guys are naming all the foods that I consider to be GOOD foods....

Since when did having a belly become not cool? :)

B True

I've been dreaming of Emeril Lagasse as of late....I think I'd pick him to show up and cook for me rather than my beloved Shawn Ray. Damn, I need HELP!

I'll pick my favorite BAAAD body structure food: McDonald's French Fries! SUPER SIZE: 26.0 fat g's., 540 Cal's, (not sure of the carbs since my trusty book is in my car):D

Top Bottom