Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who buys organic foods?

MightyMouse69 said:
you are correct, very correct in all ways.

Pesticides present
Pesticides = xenoestrogens = breast Ca, etc
Hey MM how are you...... K to you.. Have a wonderful weekend

Arabian said:
Hey MM how are you...... K to you.. Have a wonderful weekend

I'm doing well bro, nice relaxing day - haven't had one in a while. Enjoy yours also and eat at Whole Foods!

Thanks.

curvymommy said:
I do when I can. Orgainic is getting more and more mainsteam where I shop. It's not like you have to go out of your way to shop at tree hugger places to buy organic.

Like the baby carrots I buy for my kids to snack on come in a huge feedbag from Costco. $3.50 for a big bag of peeled organic baby carrots. There's not even a choice of non-organic. Ya know? Same with our Soy Milk.

It's good to do when you can. I also try to stay away from farm raised salmon. I go for the wild caught stuff.

Organic is good!

I would be careful with the soya milk though organic or not. I read an article in the paper that discussed the link between soya products and young woman developing breast and having periods in the 8 to 10 year old range now and also men have a 4% more chance of getting breast cancer from soya because of high estrogen levels it causes. They have finally linked these things to soya products scary heh.

Arabian said:
I have started buying all organic foods ... and wondered who else practices this? I believe there is a correlation between the pesticides and preservatives used in the preparation of food and cancer disease etc:

some.. not all, the veggies are the best, much better selection in the winter.

captainahole said:
I would be careful with the soya milk though organic or not. I read an article in the paper that discussed the link between soya products and young woman developing breast and having periods in the 8 to 10 year old range now and also men have a 4% more chance of getting breast cancer from soya because of high estrogen levels it causes. They have finally linked these things to soya products scary heh.
YES! I totally understand what you are talking about regarding the soy products. Many Asians are lactose intolerant and that's why we buy it, for my DH. He loves tofu too but same risk there. :whatever: so, everything is a toss up!

Edited to add: I don't eat or drink either one of them, lol but my kids do :worried:

Top Bottom