Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White kids bullied at school

Racisim comes from the ADULTS!

I'm a little kid playing in the yard in 1947 .... yes ... 1947.
We lived in a house near Briggs Stadium in Detroit.

I'm playing with another kid who just moved in. We were friends and played well. A ikid is a kid!

What I didn't know was ... he was part of the first black family to move into the neighborhood! My parents were not racist and thought nothing of it. I remember the neighbors having a fit about it. As a little kid, I thought the adults were acting very strange.

I continued to play with children of color and later, to work and serve with men and women of color. People are people. Economics and education is the real difference maker.

75th said:
LOL what an idiot.

:FRlol: :laugh2: :FRlol: :laugh2: :FRlol: :laugh2:

Well I'm not the one contradicting myself...

Originally Posted by 2ez
Why do you say most crimes are committed by blacks ?

75t said:
Because the majority of them are.

Then you agree with the statement

Originally Posted by hidngod
For those that didn't bother to read this, proportionally, Blacks are higher, but for total incidence, Whites are higher.

Which is it??
I'm not going to insult you cause anyone can talk shit over the internet.

thelion2005 said:

I'm playing with another kid who just moved in. We were friends and played well. A ikid is a kid!

What I didn't know was ... he was part of the first black family to move into the neighborhood! My parents were not racist and thought nothing of it. I remember the neighbors having a fit about it. As a little kid, I thought the adults were acting very strange.

I continued to play with children of color and later, to work and serve with men and women of color. People are people. Economics and education is the real difference maker.

Exactly.

Ive been called a racist before by a few ignorant folk on here, one of them even posting in this thread. But I dont judge people based on the color of their skin, as I believe we are all the same underneath.

What I do judge people on, and am not ashamed to admit it, is their class or "culture" for the lack of a better word. Meaning, if you choose to live your life by some ghetto culture, not speaking plain english, walking around with your pants below your ass and claiming to whitey is keeping you down...then ya, chances are I automatically hate you.

What still gets me is how many people "volunteer" for this type of life. White, black, asian, mexican...it boggles my mind.

gjohnson5 said:
Well I'm not the one contradicting myself...

Originally Posted by 2ez
Why do you say most crimes are committed by blacks ?

Then you agree with the statement

Originally Posted by hidngod
For those that didn't bother to read this, proportionally, Blacks are higher, but for total incidence, Whites are higher.

Which is it??
I'm not going to insult you cause anyone can talk shit over the internet.

I know people like yourself aint good wit da words, so Ill point it out to you.

You posted a link relating only to "hate crimes," which as we already established is biased...meaning that white on black crime is more likely to be labeled a "hate crime."

If you want accurate stats regarding violent crime as a whole, go to the Katrina thread and read the two links I posted from the Department of Justice website...pay particular attention to the study that also proved that, despite lots of bitching by people like yourself, the convinction rate and sentencing periods between whites and blacks was proven to be exactly the same.

thelion2005 said:

I'm w/ you on this. I think most racism comes from the parents.

Last edited:
75th said:
I know people like yourself aint good wit da words, so Ill point it out to you.

You posted a link relating only to "hate crimes," which as we already established is biased...meaning that white on black crime is more likely to be labeled a "hate crime."

If you want accurate stats regarding violent crime as a whole, go to the Katrina thread and read the two links I posted from the Department of Justice website...pay particular attention to the study that also proved that, despite lots of bitching by people like yourself, the convinction rate and sentencing periods between whites and blacks was proven to be exactly the same.

Anyway, I took one section of violent crime and used that as an example. It shows your 'facts' are just wrong. The topic here is the race of the suspects and the number of crime by race with a 'suspect' Sentancing and jail periods have nothing to do with the topic. You made a claim you have no information to support and have just contradicted yourself.

Since you brought up the sentancing , why did you not look at the death penalty statistics by race?

Enough said
Anyway , you seem to only look at biases in one direction

gjohnson5 said:
Anyway, I took one section of violent crime and used that as an example. It shows your 'facts' are just wrong. The topic here is the race of the suspects and the number of crime by race with a 'suspect' Sentancing and jail periods have nothing to do with the topic. You made a claim you have no information to support and have just contradicted yourself.

Since you brought up the sentancing , why did you not look at the death penalty statistics by race?

Enough said
Anyway , you seem to only look at biases in one direction

Read what was posted and what is written on the websites.

Then we can talk.

thelion2005 said:
Racisim comes from the ADULTS!I continued to play with children of color and later, to work and serve with men and women of color. People are people. Economics and education is the real difference maker.
I was close to a similar situation in '65. My brother was friends with a black kid, they were in Kindergarten. Some of the other parents in the neighbourhood wouldn't let their kids play at our house, 'cause there was black kid playin there.
& some of my peers today are no better than those racist bigots in the '60's. You'd think they'd friggin learn. :rolleyes:

hidngod said:
I was close to a similar situation in '65. My brother was friends with a black kid, they were in Kindergarten. Some of the other parents in the neighbourhood wouldn't let their kids play at our house, 'cause there was black kid playin there.
& some of my peers today are no better than those racist bigots in the '60's. You'd think they'd friggin learn. :rolleyes:

And I will agree that minority folks do the same thing. I wasn't making a statement that white are the only ones guilt of this or that white kids are the only ones who pick on people due to skin color.

So don't take me out of context

Top Bottom