Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White Heart Dianabol real or fake?

lee_fitness

Has anyone heard of white heart dianabol? They come from the same place as the Blue ones, which are legit (Thailand / Dubai).
10mg. They are a bit powdery and not "solid and smooth"

Label info on front:
Pink Label
DANABOL DS
each tablet contains Methandienone 10mg
500 tablets

They are manufactured by March Pharmacuteutical Co., Ltd
Address in Bangkok (Bkk) Thailand. Distributed by Body Research Co., Ltd. Address, Thailand.

If so are they fake or real?

I have a mate as Guinea Pig for a 4 day trial 2 x 10 mg pd. This is because I am already on cycle and he is gear free ATM.

Can any one input?

Apparently they are everywhere in Dubai??

Thank

Last edited:
Apologies, I was just uploading as you asked.

Sorry, my phone won't let me connect to my bluetooth, so these are the only pictures I have for now

Thanks,
LF

Last edited:
Most of the danabol DS purchased in the middle east is coming form the .eu site. They are counterfeit and made in china. They are said to contain active ingredient though.

Thank you 1500, that is the first helpful and well informed reply I have had yet! Nobody I know (UK, Auss, Thai,) has heard of them, counterfeit or otherwise.
The only feed back on them I have received is from a "small grouped" source saying that they are all over Dubai, but this particular source is uneducated and unreliable.
I think this piece information has reassured my uncertainty.

With it being said that it contains the active ingredient, what would the effects be in comparison with a legitimate 10mg dosage of dbol? Would it be Zero, or just very small and varied?

Thank you again, and all the best in training!

LF

I haven't seen a lab test for this certain counterfeit, but some members of other boards have reported similar gains as the real deal, but you know how that can be (possible reps for the company). If its coming from China, I can guarantee that i know who is behind it, and his orals are usually close to the real Products claims. Depending on your dosage, you'll be able to tell in a week or so of the potentcy. Good luck and keep us posted.

Update on White Hearts.

He started on a dosage of 20 mg pd. after day 2 he got a couple of roid pimples on his shoulder but no actual dbol "effect" mental focus and physical drive. Day four I upped him to 30mg, 10mg in the morning and 20 mg before a workout. After the session he admitted he did get the desired effect, but it would have been the effects of what approximately half or even two 3rds at the most should have done.
He only noticed a "spike" the day he took the 30mg.

Note: He was on no other gear at the time, and it was his first time on Dbol. He used it a a front load to a test deca cylce. I didn't tell him what to expect only what he new on the basics of the drug. I asked the questions after. For e.g. With Dbol you get a dry mouth, he told me he did. It pushed him further through without fatiguing when he normally would, and he had an extra drive (aggression) in his focus.

The tablets were also very powdery in texture.

So the conclusion is, there is most likely some of the active ingredient in them, but, I will not be advising anyone to use these as a substitute to the real deal. They were also extra cheap.

To add to this, there is talk of counterfeit blue hearts on the black market also. Going cheap from the same place.

Take it easy guys, train hard! And my apologies on the late reply / update.

Top Bottom