Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whinny - Orals

Stevesmi - thanks for the info mate, I've run primo with winny (injectables) cycle, started winny in the 4th week, my joints held up, no loss of hair so yes have tried it and worked good for me. Just putting the question out there regarding orals, are they as effective. Am taking N2guard and lipid Stabil assist with liver funtion.

Stevesmi - thanks for the info mate, I've run primo with winny (injectables) cycle, started winny in the 4th week, my joints held up, no loss of hair so yes have tried it and worked good for me. Just putting the question out there regarding orals, are they as effective. Am taking N2guard and lipid Stabil assist with liver funtion.

I did injectable and orals in college, never took any liver support or N2Guard, most likely drank on the weekend and it was just fine. I honestly think I liked the orals better but never took it with primo. Why not Primo and Masterone, that a killer lean out cycle with little liver toxicity and sides.

Cheers Captain, fuk definately keep that one in mind, have heard good things about Masteron!!

There are two lean mass cutting cycles i'm looking at, ran something similar to this not long ago but it was at the tail end of a LONG test run so I should see better results after time off.

Masteron/Primobolan
Products:
20mL 100mg/mL drostanolone propionate
20mL 100mg/mL methenolone enanthate

This is an effective stack for hardening, cutting and gaining lean muscle mass. Neither agent is capable of converting to estrogen, so this cycle should significantly elevate the androgen to estrogen ratio. This will assist in the breakdown of fat tissue, enhancing muscle definition. This stack should not present significant liver toxicity although cholesterol ratios may be altered in light of estrogenic activity.

Week 1 to 3 - Mast Prop 200mg/Primo 200mg
Week 4 to 7 - Mast Prop 300mg/Primo 300mg
Week 8 - Mast Prop 200mg/Primo 200mg
Begin PCT week 9

Second Lean Mass Cycle
Winstrol/Proviron/Tren

Products:
250 tabs Winstrol 5mg
100 tab Proviron 25mg
20mL Tren 75mg/mL

Week 1 - Winny 20mg/dy Prov 25mg/dy Tren 150mg/wk
Week 2 - Winny 20mg/dy Prov 50mg/dy Tren 150mg/wk