Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Whinny...Inject vs Drink

lj1960

New member
I just started a cycle of Whinny and do not like to inject. Would you suggest drinking instead? Is this just as good?

Also, does anyone have an opinion on Triyotex vs Cynomel from Mexico?

Thanks! :)
 
eat it, drink it ,inject it ,you can even plug it..jk.. :p
yes mate its all the same
never heard of the labs in question though.
 
JESUS CHRIST!

DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We need to make this shit a fuckin sticky, i swear to god. :worried:
 
Ive seen some say that with injection it is more effective, more efficient. If you ingest it the effectiveness is still great, I dont think it matters that much. If you paid for the injectable though, it is more expensive than the tabs so I would contemplate injecting it to make use of what you spent. If you dont like to inject, what else are you using with the winny? I hope youre not just using it alone.
 
The thing with injecting it is that you can go sub Q with slin pins. It burns like a f*ckker though. IM injections every day aren't for everyone. I'd personally probably drink it if I didn't feel like bothering with the injects. Or do both, so you only have to inject every other day, take some pressure off of you. :artist:
 
winny enemas are the best for absortion....u will get ripped in like 15 min...j/k

drink it winny is water based IMO u need it ed. wash it down with oj.
 
Top Bottom