Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Which would you choose? (Cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Advaik
  • Start date Start date
A

Advaik

Guest
I have a choice of changing my cars for another one. Here are the differences, which would you choose?

95 Red Pontiac Grand Prix ~75k miles
CD Player
Needs some body work
Needs lots of paint touch ups or repainting
Needs new window shield
Everything works and is in good running condition

94 White Pontiac Grand Prxi 100k+ miles
Has duel exhaust
Needs a few paint touchups
Power windows are going
Power locks are going
Inside needs lots of work

So the main difference is my 94 looks better on the outside and has duel exhaust, but inside is going and it looks like shit inside. Air condition may or may not be breaking, I dunno.

The 95 looks like shit on the outside but runs alot better and everything works. There is water damage in it though from being left outside in the rain with the windows down. The inside looks great though. And it has a CD player.

So do I give up my car which is going out, has more miles, and needs alot of replacements inside for a car that runs great but needs bodywork and doesnt have the cool looking duel exhaust but has a CD player? I dont know which to choose.

Btw how much would it cost to strip the paint off the red grand prix and get it repainted? I needs a new paint job anyways, and I hate the color red.
 
The 95 looks like shit on the outside but runs alot better and everything works. There is water damage in it though from being left outside in the rain with the windows down. The inside looks great though. And it has a CD player.

A car needs to run first...
 
My car runs, I just dont know for how long. It seems great, but has 20-30k more miles on it. The condition seems like the previous owners took care of it because the body is still great. The red grand prix has been involved in a few hits but nothing serious, that's just why the bodywork is a little fucked up. You can't really tell unless you get up close though.

The reason my car has everything inside going out is because I need to replace something inside which costs 500 bucks. So either way I am looking at spending 1000 bucks on either car to get it up in good condition again.

I think I am gonna take the 95, it runs better and has less miles. Even if it doesnt have duel exhaust and looks pretty shitty... I have to have this car for another 5 or so years anyways, the 94 will probably die out before then...
 
ha ha funny HH... real fucking funny...

dumbass atleast I have a car
 
Top Bottom