Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which trbulus is best?

ive tried most of those products and personally they aint worth the money. They'll only make a significant difference to your test level is they are low. U are better off spending your money on a good ZMA product like ZMASS from cytodyne it worked a lot better for me and its cheaper.

Hulk

re: enrage

enrage-

I'm curious-where did you get your facts on Vitex agnus castus? I've done a fair amount of research on this, and I seem to find a number of conflicting views concerning whether this would have a positive or negative effect relating to muscle growth

Enrage copied and pasted that exact statement from T-mag.com here is the exact blurb that Tim patterson said...

"*HOT NEW INFO: This is brand-new information that you're going to be extremely excited about: Vitex agnus-castus is a very cool herb that has some extraordinary attributes. Not only does it stimulate the testicles to produce Testosterone, but it, get this, blocks estrogen! It's the real deal, too, not just speculation.

There's ample scientific literature that proves Vitex agnus-castus is a very potent Testosterone secretagogue and it binds (blocks) at the estrogen receptor without causing transcription. The other cool thing about Vitex is that it has a long half-life for an herb. So you only have to take it once a day."......

I have been taking Vitex, but I have also been taking the new Trbiex, so I can`t say what the exact results are, if you want more info on Vitex go to the T-mag forum and do a search on Vitex.

i tried fuzu for a little and I thought I saw great results with it. I also took syntrabol with it though so I dont really know which one worked for me or it could have been a little of both.

I'm curious about FUZU. It was suppossed to be the wonder supplement and the most potent of all the kinds of tribulus because it was concentrated saponins. What's the deal? What's some people's results from it??????

Top Bottom