Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which stack for me?

luda281

Banned
Goals: gain some lean solid size, vascularity, and strength. 10-15lbs would be nice.

I'm in my late 20s. 5'7" 155 lbs.

I'm kinda new to this stuff, so I'm looking to this awesome forum for advice. Seems like everyone knows their stuff here.

I've been lifting for about 4 years. Have gotten pretty good results, but its just hard for me to put on a lot of size. Its always little by little. I've only tried 1 cycle of PH (p6 black + androplex). Got pretty good results from it: a lot of strength and gained about 10lbs. But my nipples also got a little puffy from it. Good thing I jumped on some nolvadex. Which is why I really don't want to get back on it eventhough I got great results from it. From what i hear, cellucor products cause a lot of gyno. Anyone know why??

This time around, i plan to take a pct during and after my cycle. I'm torn between arimidex or nolvadex? what is the difference?

I'm checking out the website and I see beastdrol, diesel, and tren, but I don't know much about any of them.

What would you guys suggest for me?

thanks!

From what i hear, cellucor products cause a lot of gyno. Anyone know why??
i would say that they aromatise into estrogen, causing gyno.
This time around, i plan to take a pct during and after my cycle. I'm torn between arimidex or nolvadex? what is the difference?
i would do 6 pumps of sustain alpha 2 times a week while on and do 5 pumps a day 5 days a week and forged pct
I'm checking out the website and I see beastdrol, diesel, and tren, but I don't know much about any of them.
if mass is what you want, get some diesel and tren
it's rare to get gyno off of beast since it doesn't aromatise so if you want to go down that road, you won't get as much mass but will get amazing strength gains

Top Bottom