Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Is Better To Minimize Water Retention? Arimidex?? Or Femara??

Arimedex is a very good product because it kills estrogen instead of fighting for receptors like most do.

the same goes for letro dude - both aromatase inhibitors

nolva / clomid are estro antagonists (''fighting for receptors'') - but are useful for other reasons, they're more tissue specific ( nolva - tits / clomid - balls ) & can help with lipid profile when using a-dex & letro

let's not forget the timing issue, u wanna be using your letro / anaz or exe from day one don't wait until u have the bloat b4 u do anything to fight it.

newshipping said:
let's not forget the timing issue, u wanna be using your letro / anaz or exe from day one don't wait until u have the bloat b4 u do anything to fight it.

I wait until I start to bloat up before taking letrozole. It will shed ALL water retention in a couple of days. Why destroy my lipid profile before I have to? Your "timing issue" theory is flawed.

My early start theory is for those guys who really consider bloating even for a few days to be a serious problem. Health wise people may well be better off waiting.

I might in future suggest to "bloataphobics" that they use a very low dosage at the start of their cycle and only increase their dosage if 'bloating' develops.

pharmadan said:
I wait until I start to bloat up before taking letrozole. It will shed ALL water retention in a couple of days. Why destroy my lipid profile before I have to? Your "timing issue" theory is flawed.

Sorry I came across so blunt. I see your point as well. For those who are paranoid of bloat, starting right away is the correct answer. I am not concerned with a couple days of puffy cheeks, so I wait until the problem really surfaces before attacking it.

Top Bottom