Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Is Better...hydroxycut Or Xenadrine?

Lucky530

I am going to buy one of these but want to go with the better of the 2. I am sick of the multi-page MuscleTech ads and want to rely on your experiences and not that marketing bullshit. I have used both before but my diet wasn't always in check. i am eating a good diet now and I train 5-6 days a week.

Hey Lucky! The different products affect people differently. I think WarLobo had a thread about which of the thermos out there best matches the ratios of e/c/a (I couldn't find it in / the search...maybe WarLobo can help locate this for reference) - as I recall, Ripped Fuel came up with the closest to optimal ratio.

Other thermos that people like are HydroxyCuts, Xenadrene, Ripped Fuel, Adipokinetix (NCY). You can also do a search on this -- the question has been asked several times - "What is your fav / best thermo / ECA".

Personally, I alternate between Ripped Fuel & Adipo, and take time off between.

thanks! I hate having to ask this "stale" question but it is so hard to pick the best product because they market and hype up the products to make them sound like miracles...which they are most certainly NOT! I have taken adipo but after stopping it my face and upper back broke out in nasty acne...my skin hasn't been the same since and it has been almost a year since i have been off of it...i am contributing the acne to the yohimbe. it did help a bit though. i will try to look for the post you mentioned. So Ripped Fuel...i would have never guessed that TL would make such a good eca but never hear anything about it.

Hydroxycut

Well Ive only used Hydroxycut and it definately works.

Ive used other fat burners too but have found Hydroxycut to be the most effective.

I don't feel much difference if I'm taking diet fuel, hydroxycut or xenadrine. The thing I like about xenadrine is that it's 4 pills for the day compared to 9 with diet fuel. I'm a really bad pill swallower. Another reason I don't use straight ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin pills that much, I hate the feel of them on my tongue, non coated stuff = yuck!

Hey Pink

I luv the new avatar..hehe...hopefully thats what my boobies are gonna look like when I get them re-blown up REAL soon!!!

your own eca stack?

does anybody here buy their ephedra/caffeine/aspirin separately? If so, what doses? I used to (haven't for a while) and found it cheaper. I was taking something like about 100 mg MaHuang (standardized for 6% ephedrine),250 mg guarana (s 22% caffeine), and two regular old norwich aspirins.

Does this make sense, or was I being a total ass monkey? Anyway, I've had some insomnia problems lately (I had another thread on diet forum about that) so I quit. I lost weight fast, waaaay too fast, and was strung out for a while. I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine and it gave me a real cracked-out look. Anyhoo, maybe I should have posted this as a separate thread...let me know what you think...

kate

Personally, I think Xenadrine is stronger than Hydroxycut. I'm trying something called Thermadrene by SportsPharma. You only need 1 capsule, 1x or 2x per day. No jitters. It contains the aspirin, caffeine, ephedra - Ma Haung, Guarana Seed, Caffeine, Purple Willow Bark, Cayenne Pepper, Ginger Root.

You pay for marketing...they all do basically the same thing..find one you like, I usually take several different kinds when I begin dieting..do not take them for over 12 weeks..you need to cycle it...give your body a break..cant always be on fatburners.

Top Bottom