Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which B vitamin for acne?

Slyder190

I've been off juice and clomid after that for a t least a month and I still have acne on my back. I got a wash and some wipes from my Dermatologist, but it didn't work as well as I thought. What's up with that? After my 1st cycle I was clear again like 2 months down the road. Which B vitamin will help? I've heard B-5 and Niacin. Not sure what to believe. My Doc has hinted that she suspects juice to be the reason for the breakout, and doesn't really seem that interested in helping me out. I will be changing dr.'s soon, but Ineed some help till then.

slyder190,
Try 4-6 grams of B-5 per day for 2 weeks, that might clear things up. B-6 is rumored to help also. If this doesnt work and store-bought stuff doesnt, ask your doc for Retin-A Gel. The cream sucks b/c it feels so greasy. The gel is alcohol so it evaporates quick, leaving the medicene in your skin. That should work. Hope this helps. Karma? LoL! :D

I tried B-5 for a couple of months. For me it took 7grams a day to see a difference and it was'nt worth it. I know some individuals have great results though.

Hi!

I used to have bad acne but not caused by steroids, normal teenage stuff. If the same rules apply, I found beta carotene, zinc and selenium worked very well. Topical products did nothing for me.

Top Bottom