Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey +what for a meal?

I have being doing whey/protein over the wknd as a meal once a day. Not bad, the oatmeal I am just eating without cooking, like cereal or something.... glad its that good for you, as I can eat the regularly.

I have a new issue with whey/oatmeal. BFL says you can eat three regular food meals, and three consisting of mrp's. So, how does the following meal schedule look ? In general , I am not going into what foods. Lets assume the regular food meals are the right foods .

I am just having to prepare too much, and pretty soon it will be cheaper to buy live chickens since I am buying soo much of them

am after workout:
whey/dextrose, sweet tarts(dextrose :D)

11:30
turkey breast sandwish & 1 fruit (fruit per bfl)

2:30
whey/oatmeal

5:30
whey/oatmeal (maybe another fruit...hey that is what Mr.BFL says)

7ish
some beef or chicken or fish & maybe some brown rice

b4 bed
cottage cheese

I could replace the 2:30 meal with 2 cans of tuna if I really have to.

What do you think? I gotta add up the the protein/carbs/fat.... it might not be enough.... that's another topic once I see the above is OK.

(You should've seen me this am walking into the office carrying soo much food :D ...... )

Last edited:
Wait! Whey goes through your system fast.... so I am going to be on empty until the next meal, 2-3 hrs later or will the oatmeal fix that?

ALso, oatmeal has carbs and I am eating 1 cup with my 50g whey as ONE meal, but don't think I should have ANOTHER cup w/the carbs as another meal w/whey? 2 cups of oatmeal /day=lots of carbs, which I want to cut a bit....my dextrose alone is like 40+ g of carbs :(........ What else can I replace the oatmeal with if this is the case?

Should I mix with caseinite vs whey, so it doesn't disolve so quickly and stays around till the next meal?

How about this mix from protein factory? Gott figure out if it would be cheaper per serving? Or how does all this compare $$ wise to MetRx or Myoplex mrp?http://www.proteinfactory.com/anabolic.htm

thanks

yosshimura said:
Wait! Whey goes through your system fast.... so I am going to be on empty until the next meal, 2-3 hrs later or will the oatmeal fix that?

1. The oatmeal will slow the absorption of the whey

ALso, oatmeal has carbs and I am eating 1 cup with my 50g whey as ONE meal, but don't think I should have ANOTHER cup w/the carbs as another meal w/whey? 2 cups of oatmeal /day=lots of carbs, which I want to cut a bit....my dextrose alone is like 40+ g of carbs :(........ What else can I replace the oatmeal with if this is the case?

2. Try eating 1/2 cup of oatmeal with each whey serving instead of 1 and none, or one with each.

Should I mix with caseinite vs whey, so it doesn't disolve so quickly and stays around till the next meal?

3. Sure

How about this mix from protein factory? Gott figure out if it would be cheaper per serving? Or how does all this compare $$ wise to MetRx or Myoplex mrp?http://www.proteinfactory.com/anabolic.htm

thanks

Top Bottom