Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey +what for a meal?

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
I am on a roll today :D..........

Still working on my diet. In ref to whey, I am taking it in the am w/dextrose after workout....that is OK. Now I want to use it on my mid afternoon meal (meal #4, about 2:30pm....)

What else do I need to take with it to make it a "meal" other than oatmeal? So, I would take 25g of whey (50?) plus some food. Thought of a fruit, but the carbs might be too high, and it has no protein, and just seems useless healthwise.

So whey and_______? makes a meal.

thanks
:D

Peanut Butter/peanuts or Flax

plus

Sweet Potatoe (nuke for 5 minutes), Brown Rice, Raw Veggies...

or

Granola Bar, some high fibre cereal...

just some ideas

add it to some cottage cheese. you get the quick acting protein from whey, and the slow digesting protein from the cottage cheese.

Thanks guys :)

THe Granola sound easy, as I have a box in my office from before I really started loooking at what I eat...:D ...but it doesn't seem too nutritious :(

It is Quaker Granola Bar w/Baby Ruth :D ....
calories 120
fat 3g
sat fat 1g
sodium 75g
carb 22g
fiber <1g ! wtf!?! that's nothing :(
sugars 10g
protein 2 g

Maybe you mean like the plain healthier bars? This one doesn' t look like too much...more like empty calories :( You tell me.

Cottage cheese sounds good...... Peanuts sound better, as I am trying to make this ONE meal only an easy "on the go" meal, b/c if I am stuck in a meeting or in transit, etc. I can just pop this meal in easily.

Thanks......just had my meal#2-tuna yum yum :p

whey (prot) + oatmeal/oasta/brown rice/whole wheat bread(carbs) + flax (EFAs)

:( Everyone keeps mentioning oatmeal... I have never had that in my life :D , I have seen it in commercials...white, looks like mashe d potato I think... comes in powder right, those red/blue boxes?

So, you just mix in with the whey? Or heat /eat?

What's so big about oatmeal? Otherwise I will do whey+peanuts or whey+my granola or....

Seriously, I agree with everyone who says oatmeal. Im not talking about that kiddy oatmeal with the dinosaur candy eggs in it, or even the maple kind with flavours or anything. I mean just plain oatmeal oats in big bags. You cook that in the micro for a min or so with water, then mix it up slowly with your whey powder. mmm, man, you got yourself some good strawberry/chocolate/vanilla (whatever the case may be) flavoured outmeal.

Bam, meal done.

Whey + Oatmeal is the undisputed #1 body-building food. Whether cutting or bulking, there is a place for this meal in everybody's diet.

Top Bottom