Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey Protein and Creatine

I've regularly taken whey protein after my workouts. I've been hearing alot about Creatine powder. Do you guys recommend this instead of or in addition to whey? I do moderate strength training on machines and occasional free weights Thanks.

Yo.
Creatine in the morning and after your workout.
Whey protein after your workout with a a carb source like this . [ 80-100 of High Glycemic Index carbs, and about 10-25 Low Glycemic Index carbs]. Through in about 20mg of some Vanadyl Sulfate and watch yourself grow.
You gotta workout atleast 45mins-1hour and drink atleast 1gallon of water a day... to make the creatine worthwhile
peace

Try both, though there are no conclusive studies showing benefits of whey protein during workouts, it is very good way to add protein to your diet. There are in-fact studies proving creatine has a positive effect on energy and performance during workouts, just follow the directions and talk to people here about how they supplement - testimonials are always great.

Top Bottom