Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey in my ice box

i have a question aboiut whey protien in its powder form. i am sure this question has been asked before but i dont know how to search for specific threads on this board , maybe some one can help me out with that to. anyhow, can whey in a shake be refridgerated? and if so how long? i want to make all my shakes in the morning and have them ready to drink, at my work they have a fridge and i can get something to drink anytime. thanx for the help

My End Over Mad her said:
i have a question aboiut whey protien in its powder form. i am sure this question has been asked before but i dont know how to search for specific threads on this board , maybe some one can help me out with that to. anyhow, can whey in a shake be refridgerated? and if so how long? i want to make all my shakes in the morning and have them ready to drink, at my work they have a fridge and i can get something to drink anytime. thanx for the help

You can ref. the shakes for 12-24hrs at any quantity. Don't worry protein is stable when it comes to cold.

Mr.X

Top Bottom