Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to start?

fell_en

First off Stats.
21 M
BW: 170
BF%: not sure but i got a six pack, and very vascular, I put weight on easy, and loose it easy.
Workout Experience: 3 years
Lifts: Squat 385, Deadlift: 405, Bench: 265
Experience With Steriods: 0

I'm basically posting this as I've thumbed threw elitefitness and other sites over steriod use and have come up with a few questions. Now I know the cycle you use is dependant on what you want to achieve, and your current physique, so... for a guy my size, BF, lifting experience, etc that wanted to put on weight slowly, add strength and maybe a little size what would be the best stack to get my feet wet with. I'm not really concerned with adding 30 lbs of muscle in 8 weeks, but 10 would be nice with minimal fat gain, and strength gain. Just a good clean bulk, with minimal risk/side effects. Not looking for you guys to give me a prepackaged stack to use blindly simply want a suggestion for a starting point to continue my research and lead me down the right track.
PS. I put a lot of effort into diet, nutrition isn't an issue here

Thanks, Ryan

How tall are you? Your strength is very good-keep up the good work. You wish to gain '10 lbs w/ minimum fat gain'. You can accomplish this without AAS. Remember, @ your age, the body is raging w/ natural Testosterone & Growth Hormone. Keep researching & best of luck.

There in which lies the problem, my job, not going to say what it is, has me doing physical training to retardism, before I "joined" said job my lifting was going great, weights were climbing, this was even after my initial beginner gains. Now all it seems I can do is lean out, I have literally boosted calories well over 4500 a day which is a mountain of food for me. I've completely leveled out, and am no longer seeing gains. I've mixed up my natural training, tried new routines, drop sets, forced negatives, crossfit garbage, higher/lower calorie diets, etc... My height is about 5'7", I've always been naturally strong, just thought this might be able to supplement my training, and I wanted to give it a go.

There in which lies the problem, my job, not going to say what it is, has me doing physical training to retardism, before I "joined" said job my lifting was going great, weights were climbing, this was even after my initial beginner gains. Now all it seems I can do is lean out, I have literally boosted calories well over 4500 a day which is a mountain of food for me. I've completely leveled out, and am no longer seeing gains. I've mixed up my natural training, tried new routines, drop sets, forced negatives, crossfit garbage, higher/lower calorie diets, etc... My height is about 5'7", I've always been naturally strong, just thought this might be able to supplement my training, and I wanted to give it a go.

If you cant add it without AAS due to your job, what makes you think you can keep it when done using AAS?

Something else that might help you fell. Get any and all the rest you can during the day, but like this...dont stand if you can sit, dont sit if you can lay down and dont be awake if you dont have to be. Anytime youre not being physically active you are resting, Infanty Mans Code!
Eat even little snacks whenever you can, what ever it is. Your metab is ragin so it isnt really gonna matter too much.
Eat the largest real meals that you can. HUGE breakfast, HUGE lunch, HUGE supper too.Do not try to keep at 5,6 or 7 meals per day that is only gonna keep your metab burnin.
Drink all the milk you can get.
They didnt have MREs (or whatever you call em) when I was in, we had C rations, but any way they will pack the pounds on you if you eat em up, all of em!
Good luck bro!
And keep us informed plz.

Yeh perhaps turning to AAS isn't the right decision right now, just frustrated. I kinda like the idea of toning down the meals and stalling my metabolism a bit, not sure if thats really gonna be beneficial or even works, prob. just boost my fat %, anyone got evidence to back up the fact that reducing meals from 7 lower actually helps me pack on weight and not just fat? Another quick question for you guys, when you start using AAS, does its effectiveness wear off after awhile? Would it be best to wait until I'm older, ie, when my natural test, and hormone levels have begun to plummet (I think this occurs for most guys around 23 correct?)?

Top Bottom